mjkladis

"CLETUS"
Reaction score
Handicap
I freaking love THP!!!

It’s a breath of fresh air in the golf media world and the coolest, nicest forum I have ever be a part of on the internet.

That is all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i love this place. it gets better everyday. i’m very grateful to be a part of this community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Agreed 100%.

Agreed! When I first started golfing I looked online for a forum. Found THP, along with a couple others. My post count on those others may be a combined 5 total posts. Figured I get everything I need, and more, here so why even try those other places.

I freaking love THP!!!

It’s a breath of fresh air in the golf media world and the coolest, nicest forum I have ever be a part of on the internet.

That is all.

I don't think you're gonna find anyone that has spent any serious amount of time here that would disagree with that sentiment unless they had an ulterior motive.

This place is great. For the most part, all viewpoints are welcome. There are always a few bad apples in the bunch, but if you just keep in mind the old saying, "Those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind.", you'll find that it applies here as well.

I love that I found this place when I did. I've seen good and bad times here and our fellow THPers are always there to pick you up when you're down and celebrate your successes when you happen to put all the pieces together right.

It’s a very special place for many of us, it’s evolved through the times but the core has always stayed the same, Golf, Equipment, and friendship. You won’t find those values anywhere else.

It’s a very special place for many of us, it’s evolved through the times but the core has always stayed the same, Golf, Equipment, and friendship. You won’t find those values anywhere else.

Couldn’t have said it any better.

Still a bit of a n00b around here but yeah - everyone's super friendly and there're some great (and active!) discussions to read all the time.

Can't believe it took me so long to find this spot. Cheers to you guys!

I’m a fan. This place is full to the brim of really good people. Only thing I’d change is I wish I got to play with you all more often.

THP is a really special place. I’ve met some of my best friends here.

I can honestly say finding THP is one of the best things that's happened in my life. I've met some great friends that I talk to all the time and have had some pretty great golf and life experiences.

I love it too. Its a rare find.
The people are what make it special!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

There must be a reason, guess it must be the people!! I agree!

Agree 100%. I love that you can disagree on a topic without things becoming toxic. I also love the wealth of equipment knowledge that makes me realize how much I have to learn.

Hafta to agree with all that has been said here!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

THP is amazing in every way. I don’t even go to any other forums anymore. There is so much knowledge here and it is shared all of the time you just can’t beat that. Plus who doesn’t like all the fun that happens here!

THP is such an amazing place and IMO the best forum on the web.

Amen to all the above.

The places I've been, friends I've met, and events I've experienced because of THP just make me smile.
Plus, its great having a place to hang out and talk golf whenever I have time.

The places I've been, friends I've met, and events I've experienced because of THP just make me smile.

asking rhetorically, but what else could you possibly want? great people who care about each other? check. uncensored and honest access to the best and brightest minds in the industry? check. unique and incredible events at some of the greatest courses in the country at ridiculously good prices? check. dozens of opportunities for free gear and swag? check. i could go on and on and on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ditto!!!

I find myself amazed, everyday I check in here, that we as a community have managed to keep THP a safe haven for excellent discussion and free expression. So many others have failed. I can recall a few times where folks have shown up, only to act like they do in other online spaces. The THP community won't have it. I feel like, collectively, we maintain a cool head, and don't engage with the riffraff, and that tends to scare them off.

Again, I am amazed. It all comes down to the tight knit community, and I couldn't imagine being anywhere else.

Couldn’t agree more!

Back