April 9th PNW Mini Get Together - Furry Creek Golf Club, BC,

So there is the 3 of us plus my buddy for right now. I am going to give it until the weekend and then make a decision on the 2nd tee time and 18 or 36 holes. So Jays, Yan and others please get back to us.

I should know tomorrow evening for sure.

Jaysfan is in.

My buddy is out, but seems like we should still have 6 guys.
Also seems like everyone is open to 36 just have to wait to hear back from Checkered and Yan.

Yantropov is in for 36 holes as well, confirmed via PM

I'm in boys !! 36 holes with THP'ers at Furry Creek... !!

Guys this is going to be freaking awesome. I'll be live updating the Masters while we play too.

It's going to be like the perfect weekend of Golf!!!

Boom, awesome! Now we just need checkered to confirm...this is going to be a sweet one Johnny, you know you want to be here!!!!

I'm so flippin pumped.

Guys this is going to be freaking awesome. I'll be live updating the Masters while we play too.

It's going to be like the perfect weekend of Golf!!!

I've wanted to play this course ever since Happy Gilmore and well every time I drive to Squamish or Whistler.

Better be live streaming it. If that's the case I may jump in to your cart lol

Boom, awesome! Now we just need checkered to confirm...this is going to be a sweet one Johnny, you know you want to be here!!!!

I'm so flippin pumped.

I sent him a PM, to see if he can confirm. Would be a big help to have 6 instead of 5

I've wanted to play this course ever since Happy Gilmore and well every time I drive to Squamish or Whistler.

Better be live streaming it. If that's the case I may jump in to your cart lol

Be prepared to lose your ball on the first hole! haha.. I heard the layout is ridiculous! A total blind shot in a very narrow fairway. Can't wait anyway!

Oh I'm bringing lots of ammo and not worrying overmuch about the score haha

Be prepared to lose your ball on the first hole! haha.. I heard the layout is ridiculous! A total blind shot in a very narrow fairway. Can't wait anyway!
The way I've been swinging the driver lately I might just be hitting 3W or medium iron off the tee

I am sorry I haven't gotten back yet, got some news earlier this week that has some major decisions to be made in my life. That coupled with my brother in town has made for a hectic several days here. If it is not too late, count me in for this.

I am sorry I haven't gotten back yet, got some news earlier this week that has some major decisions to be made in my life. That coupled with my brother in town has made for a hectic several days here. If it is not too late, count me in for this.
Yesssssss!

Good news ! It'll be awesome!

Friggin sweet buddy! You crashing here Friday then?

Also, Gulby, do we just call to book the 36?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Friggin sweet buddy! You crashing here Friday then?

Also, Gulby, do we just call to book the 36?

Yes, if that still works OK.

Also, I think I'm only going to be able to play 18 with the drive time home.

Yes, if that still works OK.

Also, I think I'm only going to be able to play 18 with the drive time home.
Yep still fine by me! We may have to drive separately if we're playing a different number of holes though.

Pizza and beers at McKays! :D

No worries,we're all friendly

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

It's a requirement..you're Canadian! :D

Good looking group for next weekend...checkered, hope all is well!

So we are confirmed at 6 players? Sounds like fun boys!

Sweet! Super excited for Saturday now!
Mill call tomorrow confirm everything and let you boys know the out come!

Sweet! Super excited for Saturday now!
Mill call tomorrow confirm everything and let you boys know the out come!
Nice dude! I imagine I'll have to call to book the 2nd 18 as well? I figured we'd play 3 at 920 and 3 at 930, so each of us might as well reduce our tee times by 1 anyways.

I know checkered can't do 36, but is everybody else in?

I'm in for 36

Back