#THPcallout Cpljohnst I am calling you out!

This going to be a great match between 2 great guys. Barry was part of the Men's Department of the Navy so I have to go with my roots..... Go Army, Beat Navy! Sorry Barry, the Panda wins this one.:act-up:

#imwithBarry #oceancitypartnersforlife

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Going with my team mate in this one.

obama_give_em_hell_barry_t_shirt-r6336b1c385de4ca991113c0dfbfd6848_8041k_324.jpg

Barry FTW!

#ImWithBarry #WoolWarriors

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

I got Freddie on this one!

I'm with Barry!

I'm going to have to go with Freddie on this one

Have to back my captain on this one! Do work Freddie!!!!

King Kong all the way

Barry is going to fairway find you to death, Freddie! He's a tough opponent! Will be a good battle between two people I'm happy to call friends!

Looks like the early odds makers have this a draw. I know two guys that are going to have a blast! Little periscope, lots of forum and pics.

It will be fun to follow this one for sure. Haven't been lucky enough to see either guy play yet so I gotta go with Freddie and his confidence to post the #THPcallout challenge.

I've seen Freddie's game so I am going with my gut. I am sure Barry will put up a good fight though. Best of luck gentlemen

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Barry I hope you are on the course getting some work in. 15 days til we get down and dirty. I'll have a course picked out this week.

Looks like the early odds makers have this a draw. I know two guys that are going to have a blast! Little periscope, lots of forum and pics.

Tipping the scales, right now.

Competition Freddie is legit. Panda brings home the W however my dude Barry makes a SOLID run on the back nine to make it tight.

The first post has been updated with our tale of the tape. Barry this round is one me sir for all your kindness and friendship you have shown over the years. Truth be told, I have wanted to treat you to golf for a good bit. The #THPcallouts just gave me a great excuse.

Looking forward to a some time with you on the course. I am not sure what we should play for, but I am sure we will think of something. Anyway, see you in two weeks at the Ritz.
Barry I am calling you out for a match on January 18th, 2016. MLK day and I have dream that consist of sending a firm message to your captain and team #woolwarriors. It will also just be fun to tee it up with you.

What say you?

Tale of the Tape

Details
Thursday January 18th
12:50PM Tee Time @ The Ritz Carlton Golf Resort

Tale Of The Tape
cpljohnst aka Barry carries a 10.1 hdcp to my 3.8 so I will have to give him a few shots to make this fair. I really think he plays better than a 10.1 but the computer doesn't get to see what I see. We will be playing where the senior play, on fast greens and generous fairways.

WITB

cpljohnst

Driver: :callaway: XR 10.5* with Project X #handcraftedexperience 1 of 1 prototype in 5.5
3W:
:callaway:XR 15* with project X LZ in 5.5
5W:
:taylormade: Rocketballz 19*
4H: :callaway:
XR 22* Reg head w/pro project X LZ in 5.5
Irons 5 - PW:
:callaway:X Hot Pros with Project X 95 5.5
Wedge: :cleveland: RTX 50*
Wedge:
:callaway: 54* MD3 S Grind
Wedge: :callaway:58* PM Grind
Putter: :odyssey: Versa #1W
Ball: :bridgestone: 330-RX or. Callaway Chrome Soft

Tadashi70

Ddog: :callaway:Great Big Bertha 10.5* w/:grandura: TS 590

FWs: :callaway: GBB 3W w/
matrix%20shafts%2080x15.jpg
White Tie

Hybrid: :titleist:915HD 17'5* 2hybo & :callaway: 815 alpha 3 hybo

Irons: :callaway: Apex CF 16

Wedges: J15 (50*&54*) w/ :kbs: custom

Flat stick:
:odyssey: Works Tank Cruiser #1 Wide

Ball: :bridgestone: B330S

Freddie and I've never played match play against each other. This will be a blast. We've gotten in a couple of stroke play rounds together and we've always had a blast.

What should we play for sir?

I've had work throw a monkey wrench in our plans for this match and I'll no longer be free on the 18th. We'll have to shelve this for later.

Sorry to hear we wont be able to play. I'll beat up on wardy in your place.

New dates for this are in the works. We'll update first post once we've got everything settled. Looking forward to teeing it up with/against Tadashi70 again!

Barry your up next!! I'm waiting on confirmation from the course but I do believe we will be playing Championsgate next week. Looking forward to it buddy!!

Barry your up next!! I'm waiting on confirmation from the course but I do believe we will be playing Championsgate next week. Looking forward to it buddy!!
I'm excited and looking forward to playing you Panda! Will take my best effort for sure! I know you know those courses like the back of your hand! At least I've had two rounds on each of them. Will be a blast sir!

Ok Barry we are all set for 130 pm on Wednesday. We are playing the international. The time is under my name and I'll be there around 1pm.

Looking forward to seeing you and playing our #thpcallout

Back