These Are Awesome

That's what i thought it would be. I'll have my neighbor grab my mail today.

Got mine yesterday. It's awesome. Bigger than I thought. My collection begins. I think I may make a display case for them though.

Looked in the mail yesterday!!! Nothing.. Playing today and was hoping to get it in play.

Got mine today. These really did turn out fantastic!

It arrived today. Very nice! Thank you.

Got mine today.....really proud to add it to my collection

These look even more amazing in person I will definitely be putting this in the rotation with my hideaway coin!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Very sharp looking coin. Instant favorite!

I think mine came today but we weren't here to receive them so I have to pick them up from the post office Friday

Got mine today. Thanks so much for the efforts made by GG to get them out.

Got mine today. It's awesone, thanks! Does anyone play with these or do you keep it nice, like on a display or ball rack?

Got mine today. It's awesone, thanks! Does anyone play with these or do you keep it nice, like on a display or ball rack?
I use it as a ball marker, I like getting use out of it and it seems to be a conversation starter.

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

I might use it too but it is just so nice I don't want to get it scratched or banged up.

I got my coin this morning. It was sent to work so I had to wait until this morning to get it. Like everyone else has said, it looks great.

Got mine today it's beautiful

Got mine today and I absolutely love it. Best of the four that I have.

I got mine today, it is beautiful!

Got mine today

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hoping when I get home mine it there! Cant wait to have it in the collection! Still trying to find the THP challenge coins.

Got mine coin today and it looks great but that was no suprise

I received mine today. Has small marks in it already from my almost 10 month old pup. He's always getting into my good stuff.

Got mine yesterday! Thanks!

All the way to Sweden! Awesome! Thanks.

Back