What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Returned the C130 to Discount Dan's. Thankfully shipping wasn't too ridiculous like the last bag I shipped.

Played 9 holes this afternoon with a coworker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At our league kickoff. Won a bag.
90c7c58ef09c5a7995d17da330c2ae9f.jpg

8baf3cb2690bb1f6889f31bea02851e5.jpg

Played 18 with 3 other forum members.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Walked 9 after work with a buddy.. Love to walk and play golf..

Took my first lesson and the few small things that the instructor helped me change made a huge difference. Cant wait to get on the course and see how it works and keep practicing it.

Played 9 in cold wind and froze. Used Tapatalk to post it in the live round thread. I thought that was fun. Hit driver well but on iron shots felt like I was 1-2 grooves thin. With the irons I also had what I would call a few uncomfortable draws (not quite a hook). Putting was meh. I had a lot of really long putts and greens are in very early season condition, so I can't really be too disappointed there.

Then hit a bucket afterwards to work on a few things.

Putted and shipped out some things that I have sold to other thp members.

80 min at the range, half full swing half 120 and in

Went to the range with T0AD. Was OK with the driver, but he pointed out that the ball was not forward enough in my stance. Moved the ball forward and hit some really nice drives. More confidence for the tee box. Now if I could just figure out my irons. LOL

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Practice????

bb196ce76b8f46a742aed1d676bd29ba.jpg

Took my irons in to have new grips installed. Since all my equipment is in Texas, I have to pay someone to install them. That sucks.

Got a message for what time the tourney starts on Sunday.

Yesterday, I went to the driving range to work on a couple of things. One, I weakened my left hand on the club, and secondly, worked on turning my left shoulder under my chin during the backswing.

I received a few tips from the Golf Fix about stretching and hitting a limited amount of range balls during my practice sessions.

During my practice session, I saw the gentleman that gave me those two simple tips, and went to thank him for taking the time to help me. It helps to have several guys like that who are low, single digit hdcps.

I had a good lesson yesterday. Hoping to get out for a round today after work.

I haven't done much, other than THPing, over the last few days. Was hoping to change that, today, with a round of golf, but weather looks to be messing with that. Keeping fingers crossed. Worst case will be a trip to the dome for an hour or so.

Ordered all the stuff to do my own regripping. Plus some sweet Ping ribbed grips, and a couple SuperStrokes for my putters.

Refurbished SkyPro on the way as well.

No changes to the clubs. My 2002 Hogans are boss, until someone helps me get a new set of Hogans. Totally thought I'd win the Ben Hogan Experience. Hogan's 1-iron at Merion (photo of the shot) hangs proudly on the wall at the office.

THP & going to clean the clubs later. Storms forecasted all day today

THP'd, watched some THP TV and will be tracking the SHO. I'm heading to SF this weekend so no golf for me this weekend :bulgy-eyes:

Yesterday I went through a big bucket or range balls, afterwards chipped a bit, and on my way off the green another guy leaving said I could have his half-bucket still on the mat if I wanted it. Didn't have to ask me twice; got in more practice for the club testing tomorrow in Tampa

Went by the course and hung out for a bit. I need to clean my clubs up later this afternoon.

Just back from the docs and I have a infection in my finger so no golf this w/end for me..

So lots of THP'ing it is..

Stopped by Golf Mart to try on some UA Match Play pants.

Large bucket at the range. Have no idea why, but it started out good.. then came the shanks, again. Second range session in a row that has happened. It has yet to carry over to the course so I hopefully that doesn't change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back