Everyone in my group birdied the same hole.

Redskev

Reaction score
Handicap
Something pretty cool happened to me this weekend while I was playing golf and wondering if you guys have ever experienced this too. Was playing in a weekend game with my buddy and two other members at my course. Our handicaps were 5,8,15, and 16. Par 4 5th hole plays only about 330 with a sharp dog leg left and a tricky green. Pin was tucked in the back so its not the easiest of approach shots even with a wedge in hand. All four of us found the green with great approach shots and the furthest from the hole was about 20 feet. First guy steps up and boom he makes the putt. The rest of us had about 10 footers and the next two make theirs as well! I was feeling the pressure because I didn't want to miss when everyone else made it, but I was able to barely sneak it in there for birdie. All four of us birdied the same hole! I don't think I've ever been a part of something like that and it was a cool moment we talked about the whole round. Just think this is one of those awesome random moments that golf gives us to make us really love the game.

That is pretty cool. My group gets excited when we all par the same hole. LOL!!!

A funny story we still laugh about from 10+ years ago......fivesome playing wolf....par 3 hole about 120 yards....first guy (wolf) hits it to about 15 feet and wolfs it....the other 4 all hit the green, ranging from 10 feet to 20 feet away. everbody birdies EXCEPT the wolf!!

The group was a threesome but it happened to me last year. I had about 15 feet straight uphill and made mine. Next guy had a near-impossible one from about 10 feet, sidehill putt where he had to play like six feet of break. He knocked it dead center.

So the last guy has a 3-footer that, by comparison, looked like a tap-in. After he made it he was like, "Gee guys, talk about a pressure putt. I'd have looked like an idiot if I didn't make it".

Our group did it as a threesome on a short par 3 last year BUT we did it two days in a row! It was pretty remarkable, never seen anything like it...

Our group did it as a threesome on a short par 3 last year BUT we did it two days in a row! It was pretty remarkable, never seen anything like it...

I actually played the same hole as in my story the next day with the same other two guys plus a fourth guy. Not a single birdie the second day. Only one par, if I recall correctly.

Definitely was a blind hog and acorn kind of freak thing.

I've been in a group that 3 of 4 guys birdie or an eagle and 2 birdies but never all 4.

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

That's good stuff man. Our group usually gets excited when we all hit the fairway on one hole haha

Something pretty cool happened to me this weekend while I was playing golf and wondering if you guys have ever experienced this too. Was playing in a weekend game with my buddy and two other members at my course. Our handicaps were 5,8,15, and 16. Par 4 5th hole plays only about 330 with a sharp dog leg left and a tricky green. Pin was tucked in the back so its not the easiest of approach shots even with a wedge in hand. All four of us found the green with great approach shots and the furthest from the hole was about 20 feet. First guy steps up and boom he makes the putt. The rest of us had about 10 footers and the next two make theirs as well! I was feeling the pressure because I didn't want to miss when everyone else made it, but I was able to barely sneak it in there for birdie. All four of us birdied the same hole! I don't think I've ever been a part of something like that and it was a cool moment we talked about the whole round. Just think this is one of those awesome random moments that golf gives us to make us really love the game.

We did the same thing in a A,B,C,D group playing best ball, with 1 score counting on each par-5, 2 on each par-4 and 3 on each par-3. Our last hole was #12 at Walden on Lake Houston, a shortish par-3. All 4 of us birdied and got us into the money for the tournament!

Threesome I had a birdie and was last to 2 eagles.

At Mount Mitchell GC in Burnsville, NC, my dad was playing with his regular foursome. On one short par-3 one guy made a hole-in-one, and 2 of the others hit the flagstick!

That had to be fun. I've seen three out of four several times but never all four.

That is awesome. I have never experienced that before in a foursome.

Back