The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this on Foxsports.com on a article about Jason Day being slow. Lol
407af6ab0b433691027bee4c1780994e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man there are some people in the marketplace that are just ruthless.

Yesterday's round was a mental mess. I Probably had something to do with my PED regimen. haha.
1 coffee at 10am
5 ibuprofen at 1130am
2 iced teas at lunch
1 coffee at 215
Teed off at 230
1 goody's powder (acetaminophen/aspirin/caffeine) on 2 teebox
1 coca cola on ch
1 coca cola on 14
I don't think I could have kept a putt on the green with that much cafeteria!

If I eat at a cafeteria I'm not sure I could play. Bubble guts are real

Raven approves of the new THP marker I received today!

0539d91cbfc5366094625173f6fda21a.jpg

I'm struggling with two things.
This election nonsense is driving me mad, but I feel like I have to stay up to date to know wtf is going on, right? Or should I just de-stress (because it's really doing it to me) and just ignore it all until October?
Also, not playing for almost 4 weeks now is making me not even want to associate myself with golf.
I'm finding myself distancing myself from the golfing news, here, pretty much everything in general.
#Bummed

The range finally opened part time here this week. Noon to 5pm.... Great. Working until 5 sucks.

Say that when we are at O'Hare and your line is 45 minutes and mine takes 2.
But you're going to sit next to someone who takes their shoes and socks off!

I have a meeting tomorrow to find out what the company wants for me for the near future. Should be interesting.

Upgraded tapatalk; and I'm now 4-4 reporting posts that I intended to quote. Thanks tapatalk!

What version do you have? Google Play Store says the version I have (5.7.2) is the latest and I don't have that on mine.

What version do you have? Google Play Store says the version I have (5.7.2) is the latest and I don't have that on mine.
5.6.0 on iOS.

#ClassisinSession

Yep. I'll chalk it up to being a holiday. But, seriously, I did learn a lesson learned from it. And, I need to do a better job of loosening up before I leave the house.

My company put on a "conference" today, which has been nothing more than an awful commercial for the companies we recently invested in. 1/4 of the people left after lunch and I've seen at least 2 people fall asleep... I'm actually embarrassed

Man i have lots of catching up on here in a few days when i get out of cali

Yeah man helping close up our office out here. Then home 2 weeks then club clash then home 2 weeks then on to new jersey

Sup playa

Jersey?

Yeah man helping close up our office out here. Then home 2 weeks then club clash then home 2 weeks then on to new jersey

Did you find those TVs and Fridges for the golf companies that wanted them...haha

got good news and bad news yesterday from the scope.
Esophogus is good and no damage is good news.
Bad news is I have a Hiatal hernia, but doc thinks with diet and meds we can keep it from getting worse :)

got good news and bad news yesterday from the scope.
Esophogus is good and no damage is good news.
Bad news is I have a Hiatal hernia, but doc thinks with diet and meds we can keep it from getting worse :)

Welcome to the hernia club. Mine is different however.

We are turning into the walking wounded lol :p

Welcome to the hernia club. Mine is different however.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back