#THPCallout Sudseh Let's go!

I was thinking of suggesting we play the Blue Mallard tee's (68.9/123) which would put us at 6100 yards. The White Pintail (65.9/112) tees play at 5300. Either way #15 is a bit of a beast. For the blue's it's 190 yards, for the whites it's 170. Club up and let it rip.

Course Handicap previews for the competition:
dazeedmonds: blues is a 33, whites is a 30
sudseh: blues is a 37, whites is a 34

I'm always a fan of the whites, but the blues are also very intriguing.

And here's a flyover:
https://youtu.be/B42f903G2bE

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Go Blues makes the course play well whites are really really short for the course

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This will be a fun one. I haven't met Deez, but have enjoyed a couple rounds with Sudseh...so i'll go with my part time Maryland resident buddy :)

Thanks, guys!

To ensure I don't get defeated too quickly, it'll have to be 3i off the first tee. ;)
Come on What about THE HAMMER!!!

This one sounds fun to follow! Have fun out there, guys!

I'm always a fan of the whites, but the blues are also very intriguing.
I'd be happy to play the whites, but 5300 is really short and course slope plays below average difficulty.
Go Blues makes the course play well whites are really really short for the course
For me and RR coming up, I really need to challenge myself and the blues does that better than the whites (course handicap 26) and so I should expect to shoot around a 98 if I play to my handicap. There isn't anything saying that we can't play split tees though. This way I can tee off first *grin* and then keep the reports coming in on the sudseh and dazeedmonds match.

Sudseh for the win!

This will be a fun one. I haven't met Deez, but have enjoyed a couple rounds with Sudseh...so i'll go with my part time Maryland resident buddy :)

Come on What about THE HAMMER!!!
The Hammer is in my MD bag. Under Federal statute 5.00.312, it isn't allowed to roam outside the 212**. ;)

I will root for the "underdog" who is giving pops - Go Get'em Daze!

I have to go with Sudseh on this one. Play well guys!

I missed a lot in here yesterday. Stupid work. Looks like I'm the underdog, and that's ok by me : alien: looking forward to teeing it up Saturday and the sweet sweet taste of Gatorade someone else paid for. :alien:

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Can't wait. :D

I'm going with Dazeedmonds on this one. Good luck guys.

Going to be an interesting round today. Wet conditions, so its going to be all carry today. Should be going in 30 minute or so. Course says cell is almost past and a dry front is behind it. Lets get it on!

Little damp still. Heading off here in a minute.

Hit'em straight guys and good luck to both of you!

First tee blues. We'll get it straightened out soon!

Have fun ou there!

Sudhir and Dave with nice hybrid shots to start second hole.

4184445a8cc31ee519de139760db8d8d.jpg

Neck and neck in the fairway.

Dave with a GIR. Putting the pressure on

Back