If you click on any links through Safari, there have been major reports. I found this out yesterday and even restarting the phone is not working for some (fixed mine temporarily). The good news is the reports are everywhere and Apple has made it known they know of them, so hopefully a fix is coming.

A friend yesterday updated on his older device and it bricked. Now its useless and he is not alone, so Apple pulled the update for older phones.

Hopefully they fix it soon for other phones within the next couple days.

Have tried tempered glass on the face of the phone?

Well what I ended up doing was the fix it deal for $139 and then put the tempered screening over it. We shall see how it turns out. She had been using a pretty heavy duty case with no issues and had just switched 2 days earlier to the apple charging case. I suspect she was dropping it all the time with the better case and the new one can't withstand the same impact

Well what I ended up doing was the fix it deal for $139 and then put the tempered screening over it. We shall see how it turns out. She had been using a pretty heavy duty case with no issues and had just switched 2 days earlier to the apple charging case. I suspect she was dropping it all the time with the better case and the new one can't withstand the same impact

She's a lucky girl!

Would it be stupid to go with the iPhone 6s or wait for my contract to expire in September and wait for the new iPhone? Really not sure what to do. I want an iPhone and need to get rid of my Android. Any insight would be awesome.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Would it be stupid to go with the iPhone 6s or wait for my contract to expire in September and wait for the new iPhone? Really not sure what to do. I want an iPhone and need to get rid of my Android. Any insight would be awesome.

What would you pay now vs when your contract expires?

Well I need to look into it more but sprint has some buyout plan right now I'm looking into.

I have an iPhone with Sprint and I'm really happy. Been a Sprint customer for 6+ years and never had an issue. Highly Recommend Them.

I have the 6 and have not noticed any bugginess after the latest update. However, I'm not a power-user. Pretty much texts and phone calls.

Apple today released iOS 9.3.1 to the public, marking the first update to iOS 9 since iOS 9.3 launched on March 21. iOS 9.3.1 comes just over a week after the launch of iOS 9.3 and likely brings a fix for a significant web link crashing issue that has been affecting many iOS users.

I dumped my 6 and went to the SE.

Speed of the new stuff with the beauty of my favorite design to date.

I like it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I downloaded Microsoft word flow keyboard the other day and it is pretty sweet. Taking time to get used to but the one hand operation is neat

So my iPhone 6 camera having issues with close up pics. It just goes in n out of focus and makes a clicking noise. So I head off to Apple Store. So I'm told it will cost $99 to replace. I'm not paying for this. So she goes off to get a manager. While she is doing this I look up iPhone camera issues on the web and low and behold this has been an issue since the 6 was released. She comes back with no manager(Figured this) I show her complaints since day 1. The 19 yr "I don't care about anything" teenager says nothing but "sorry". My first bad experience with an apple product and it still a week later has me pissed.

I downloaded Microsoft word flow keyboard the other day and it is pretty sweet. Taking time to get used to but the one hand operation is neat

I'm giving this a shot as well. Not quite sure how I feel about it just yet. Its certainly interesting.

Looks like I need to update my phone. What's the verdict, have people been happy with the bigger sized iphone? Any negatives to be aware of?

Looks like I need to update my phone. What's the verdict, have people been happy with the bigger sized iphone? Any negatives to be aware of?

I have the regular sized 6s, I often find that I wish I would have gone with the plus. Everyone I know that has the bigger phone really likes it.

I have the 6+ and I like it. I've been researching against the samsung note and while I was ready to switch to the samsung, I decided to stay with the 6+. The bigger screen is great for people needing a little help with magnification and the clarity of the videos is great.

I don't think so. I like the size of the regular 6/6s. I know a lot of folks who love the plus, but it's just a bit too big for me. The regular 6 is easy to type on, and I can reach just about everything without having to double-tap the home button. If my iPad pro is any indication, the fingerprint recognition seems to work better on the newer models as well.

I would go plus hands down. I think anything sub 5" is pretty dang small. I look at my old s4, which is still bigger than the regular 6, and wonder how I ever lived with it. Life is so much easier with the bigger phone, and I never struggle to carry it in my pocket.

I dumped my 6 and went to the SE.

Speed of the new stuff with the beauty of my favorite design to date.

I like it.

I was just about to ask if anyone was using this. How is it working for you. Anyone else have any feedback about the iPhone SE?

Are you talking about the 6s+
I was just about to ask if anyone was using this. How is it working for you. Anyone else have any feedback about the iPhone SE?

Nope the SE. My understanding is that it's like the 6 in the body of the 5.

I enjoy mine. It's more like 6s in the body of the 5. I'll probably go back to larger size next year just because typing is a bit more complicated after getting used to doing it on the 6 screen.

Back