adidas Ultimate Shorts - THP Review

Don't think I can pull off the pink but I really like the look of the grey ones.

Solid looking offering. Will wait until there's a coupon code or sale at that price though.

Really like those pink ones, they look sharp. Would rock those in a heartbeat!

Adidas shorts are my go to the last few years. I will have definitely have to check these out.

I have a feeling I'll own a pair

I'm looking right now. No need to fear the pink. I know Winchell will own a pair.

I'm looking right now. No need to fear the pink. I know Winchell will own a pair.

Oh without question he will. I showed the Mrs and got the look, so I'll need to break her down.

Oh without question he will. I showed the Mrs and got the look, so I'll need to break her down.

I'm wondering if we are sitting next to the same Mrs...

Will give these a shot, love the printing inside the waist to stop shirts from pulling out

Very nice pictures Dan. I like the looks and all the options offered

For those that fear them not being long enough.
I'm 5'11 and have long legs

000fbf39397c460630786628ae28abf6.jpg

Looks like plenty of length there. Thanks JB.

What the hell my waist size shrinking, I'm in the market for clothes. These will get a hard look. I like the pink a lot. I'll be following to see how they make it through the review process.

What the hell my waist size shrinking, I'm in the market for clothes. These will get a hard look. I like the pink a lot. I'll be following to see how they make it through the review process.

In short (that was an awful pun), buy with confidence.

These just have a lot going for them, and that's coming from someone who hates unnecessary change. I've got adidas shorts from '13, '14, and '15, and these blow them all out of the water for quality.

My favourite element is probably the stretch waist line, but the material in total is really solid.

I can't say enough about the material changes for the 2016 adidas short offerings. Wore the pink ultimate's to the range today and they felt fantastic. Weight is super light without feeling cheap, and I cannot be more satisfied with how the stretch waist supports my shape both standing and sitting. Very much more comfortable than previous years.

Still not sold on the mesh pockets, but not enough to deter me. I'm certainly buying more of these and soon.

It hadn't occured to me to snap a photo yet of a phone in the pocket but I know that's pretty important for many. Here's the wife's iPhone 6. As you can see there is room to spare.

27cacd4d53f32e13a8d43dd09cf0085c.jpg

Those pink shorts really poped on the range today!

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

My collection grows to five today. Navy, dot plaid white, and I cant remember the name of the grey but it's awesome!!! Love these shorts.

41ceaae4262f69568543fd88e3022dd5.jpg

These shorts are nice, but $70 a pair is a bit steep

Look around my friend. Always a deal to be had.

Haha I'm sure, but one thing I don't do well is shop. I'm a buyer most times.

adidas Ultimate Shorts - THP Review

But I did buy a pair to try. Going from a Size 40 to size 36 is going to be expensive.

Bumping this one again.

Wore the heather shorts today and am really excited to have these for summer golf. It was a little cooler of a wind and you could really feel it drive through the material and into the skin, which I think is going to be amazing for the hotter days.

Plus, they sit so comfortably on the legs. I'm pumped about this lineup!

Back