2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

I have a sneaky suspicion that business is about to pick up on Sunday.
#THPRadio

Can't wait! It's still 8 months away and already 1200 posts! I think there's some excitement building:alien:

Random thought:

There is no feeling like driving up to the ECPC to kick it all off!

I want to have that feeling. I want to have my mind blown time and time again in a span of minutes.

Let the show begin...or at least ramp up even more than it already is. Hold on tight!!! I'm ready!

Random thought:

Anticipation has to be so thick at that moment! Like waking up Christmas morning thick.

#THPRadio

I have a sneaky suspicion that when you have a sneaky suspicion a lot of reminders get set, notes get written, plans change, etc! :D

I guess I'll listen to thp radio this Sunday..... and the other one with Harry again lol

Is it is time yet? I keep thinking about what could be for this year's GRANDADDY as well as going back through last year's recap thread. The pictures are good but the words from the team are better. I hope one day to be able to speak about the event like they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking forward to the #THPRadio with Finley on Sunday any thing that ties back to the grandaddy has my attention.

#THPRadio

would hate to be the one who does't tune in.

Oh yeah! I'll be listening, can't wait to hear what Mr. Finley has to say.

I always tune in when Mr. Finley is speaking! Actually I tune in for every member of the ZooCrew!

Will be a great listen. I'll definitely be tuning in. Will be interesting to hear if he calls out any THPers....

JB Dropping non-spoiling spoilers makes for a good Wednesday.

We're one day closer to this, friends!!!

Yes sir. Just finished up with Jason Finley and most of the show is about this special event.

would hate to be the one who does't tune in.

Agreed. And there will be a Dean Has Spoken about this too, for entry.

Random thought:

Never mind driving up to the ECPC, I would be willing the plane to fly faster for the 9+ hour flight I would have if I made it!
There is no way I would be able to remove the smile from my face despite the uncomfortable time sat on a plane

This whole experience is the best early christmas present anyone could ever ask for

Yes sir. Just finished up with Jason Finley and most of the show is about this special event.

Agreed. And there will be a Dean Has Spoken about this too, for entry.

I have been loving the radio shows for my drive in the morning. Can't wait for this weeks to hear about this epic event!

I have been loving the radio shows for my drive in the morning. Can't wait for this weeks to hear about this epic event!

This weeks was the Dean has spoken which came out on Sunday evening.
Next week will be this one with Jason Finley.

Really good lineup coming up including another Grandaddy Zoo Crew member in Scotty G.

Yep I listed to the Dean has spoken the other day. And ready for the next one. And excited for the rest to keep coming!

Been reading the recap again from last year and it just makes you understand the relationships are the real important part. Sure the equipment is fantastic but that will come and go. Would love to part of something like this!!

Really excited to hear more about #TheGrandaddy and how to get into it! Chomping at the bit for the deets!

I wish I played better on that hole. Every time I see it it just blows me away how perfect it is. Then I remember both bogeys I had on it haha
I remember hitting one to about 7 feet and being pretty happy with myself. I think I cocked off a line like "is there a closest to the pin contest for this hole today" and Steven informed me that Finley had stuck one inside a foot about on hour ago... oh well... a man can dream

This weeks was the Dean has spoken which came out on Sunday evening.
Next week will be this one with Jason Finley.

Really good lineup coming up including another Grandaddy Zoo Crew member in Scotty G.

I have downloaded a number of the radio episodes to my phone and started listening to them whilst walking home - the only problem has been the couple of episodes I have listened to up to now have all been longer than it took me to walk home

Maybe I will have to walk slower..... :D

I wish I played better on that hole. Every time I see it it just blows me away how perfect it is. Then I remember both bogeys I had on it haha

I remember hitting one to about 7 feet and being pretty happy with myself. I think I cocked off a line like "is there a closest to the pin contest for this hole today" and Steven informed me that Finley had stuck one inside a foot about on hour ago... oh well... a man can dream

I think I hit my best/luckiest shot of the trip on that hole. Playing Pinehurst, I launched my tee shot into the drink and O'Carrol put his right of the right hand bunker. I had a downslope and the green was at eye level and it runs away. I flopped it into the rough and it rolled all the way to the flag, leaving Pete 2-3 feet for par that he converted. I'll never forget that one, such a great memory!

After all of the excitement a couple of days ago we hit a lull in here. I believe they call it a bump but I am still pumped about the contests coming and the f'n Grandaddy!

Back