Dean is getting called out #THPCALLOUT

sposey013168

Reaction score
Handicap
Its time for a long overdue call out.
Its an old midget (with all kinds of injuries) vs the young verile stud known as DDEC.

When: April 14
Where: Hammock Beach #ClubClash

Tale of the tape:
Shane (who knows if this is what bag will be then, damn kang and ron are bad influences)
Driver: XR16 Pro
3 wood: M1
Hybrid: Apex 20 degree
Irons: 4 through PW, Miura CB 1008
Wedges: 50 and 54 MD3 and 60 PM
Putter: #number 9 milled.

Dean's Likely Bag
Driver: Great Big Bertha 8° and Mini Driver 12°
Fairway Wood: Great Big Bertha Heavenwood
Hybrid: Apex 23°
Irons: Apex CF 6-AW
Wedges: RTX 2.0 54 & PM Grind 58
Putter: TFI 2135 6.5
*leaves room for 1 extra club. Heck I might just beat him with 13.

I should get a lot of pops in this (see above as to reasons why) but being the nice guy I am we will play straight up.

As to the stakes, as though who know me I am good with whatever the stakes are, but I will let #TheDeanofTHP decide the stakes, I have a strange feeling it will have something to do with a putter :p

Does The Dean accept this challenge?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is going to be a good one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The lower handicap calling for pops. Imagine that? Crazy angry elf is going down. #DownGoesPosey

This one could get dirty early! Already got some name calling, go get em boys!

This one could get dirty early! Already got some name calling, go get em boys!
Wish you were going to be there my brother :)

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I'm sticking with rooting for the fun-size player. Go Sposey!

Oh this will be a good one!

I'm going with DDEC.

Shane is forgetting one piece of the puzzle for his bag though. You know from the last time he ran his mouth hehe

cure_rx2_red_golf_putter_1_large_770eb25f-8375-489f-9800-4a661b4e37d0_grande.jpeg

This will be a close one and definitely fun to follow.

Yeah... but what will dean's scripting look like?

Good stuff gentlemen

I am going with shane on this one. When he wins I'll convince him to buy more expensive equipment. Heck I'll do if even if he loses, "if you had this you would have won!" Haha

Will be fun!

Us older effers have to stick together. Shane ftw

Looking forward to following along with this one. Great battle at an amazing course. Gotta cheer on my Cure Teammate DDEC.

I am going with Dean in this one. Although it will be close. Young+short against old and short = young gun win.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This will be a good one. I'm going with Sposey in this one. As long as nobody steals his shoes ?

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

This is going to be fun for me, as I will be on site to hopefully see some of it.

Ddec FTMFW! Have fun fellas!

Sposey for the win.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

This will be a good one! I've got a feeling about my Nike buddy Dean, so I'm going with him. I've got a funny feeling this is gonna be a close contest though.

I am going with shane on this one. When he wins I'll convince him to buy more expensive equipment. Heck I'll do if even if he loses, "if you had this you would have won!" Haha

Will be fun!

Broseph's already got Miuras! #TimeForHonma5Stars

This will be a great match. Im not sure who Im going with, you got Dean who is joining me in winning 2 HOF tags this summer and then Shane who graciously took the beatdown I gave him in our callout:alien:. Since I think the taste of defeat will take Deans game to the next level in May I'm going to go with my brother Shane!!

Shane Numbers, I got your back!

Back