Bushnell Tour V4 Rangefinder Review

This is great. I've been considering getting a new range finder and I really like that this is smaller than last years version. Not a huge fan of the one button function for everything but I could manage for what all this does. Also, really love the 5x view on here so man this is a great release from Bushnell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you need to pick one up. For Branson. :)

The button is the only sad face but I imagine it would be second nature before long.

Nice write up. 30% smaller and under 6 ounces is really nice

The button is the only sad face but I imagine it would be second nature before long.

I thought immediately that they made it all one button so it is harder for say someone to have slope on when they are not supposed to and be able to turn it off if questioned by an official.

I thought immediately that they made it all one button so it is harder for say someone to have slope on when they are not supposed to and be able to turn it off if questioned by an official.

Great thought. I bet you hit the nail on the head.

Solid review Dean.

Fair pricepoint and this seems like a good upgrade over the V3 I like he smaller size and lighter weight and the fact that it is 400 yds to a pin rather than 300, i just wonder how much quicker it is.

Those upgrades don't really do enough for me to say I need to go from V3 to V4.

Being able to turn slope on/off without the whole face plate swapping thing is a nice bonus. Bushnell lasers pretty much deliver as advertised so it's always tempting with every new season. I almost bought a tour x in the off season but held off when I heard about this new one. I recently sold my v3 so hopefully I can win one of these shiny new v4's!

Bushnell offering a good product at a lower point than some others.

Jolt is the real reason I bought a V3 over the competition. I have really shaky hands when it comes to aiming. I would get everything other than the pin. Very frustrating when you're questioning if you got the flag, tree, other tree, someone driving behind a pin...

I don't know if this has been mentioned before, but besides the price tag, what is different between the v4 and the Tour X?

I've mentioned it in one of the other threads. Tour X is larger I believe and you have to change the face plates to have slope/non slope . BUT it has higher magnification (6x vs 5x), longer range, esp2 and accurate to 1/2 yard vs 1 yard, and it has DDT (dual display). BTW I picked up the tour x on amazon for the same price the tour V4 slope is going to be selling for.

I've mentioned it in one of the other threads. Tour X is larger I believe and you have to change the face plates to have slope/non slope . BUT it has higher magnification (6x vs 5x), longer range, esp2 and accurate to 1/2 yard vs 1 yard, and it has DDT (dual display). BTW I picked up the tour x on amazon for the same price the tour V4 slope is going to be selling for.

good info, definitely something that adds to the review. I've been pondering big time between the 2. Would an average user (or even an avid one) feel missing any of those features lacking if suddenly without them? It seems like the tour x is the higher powered device, but I do wonder if it's like the difference between hitting a 450ft home run vs. a 470ft one. Yea, one's farther than the other, but they're both home runs in any ballpark.

Just bought the non slope edition from budget golf for $238 after the 15% off coupon. I think this is really going to help my game and increase my proximity to the pin. My game is to the point that I really need to start making more birdies if I want to get that handicap down to single digits.

Back