HZRDUS Smoke Green "The Hulk"

radiman

#TheGrandaddy2019
Reaction score
Handicap
Color me intrigued here. Looking forward to hearing more info on this bad boy. The shiny finish looks pretty slick. Saw a video they did on social media. Starts out purple at the tip section and turns green higher up the shaft.

D5453HkXsAAQcEZ

Would look great paired with the Epic Flash!

Is this the T1100 coming to Smoke? I wonder.

I think this is the retail version of the Proto Bryson had been testing. This is from Jonathan Wall's tweet from February.

DzT6NecVsAAVRiL

paging @southernshred - found your new golf shaft.

I think this is the retail version of the Proto Bryson had been testing. This is from Jonathan Wall's tweet from February.

DzT6NecVsAAVRiL

from 3.7 to 2.5 between stiff and TX. That is a man hammer right there. Wowsa.

Don't know if I can link a twitter video. But, here is what I was talking about with the finish.

Edit: can't link it. But, if you follow the URL, it should bring you to the video.

Color me intrigued here. Looking forward to hearing more info on this bad boy. The shiny finish looks pretty slick. Saw a video they did on social media. Starts out purple at the tip section and turns green higher up the shaft.

D5453HkXsAAQcEZ
That's a sick looking shaft!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I may have to order

Sick paint job there but way too much shaft for me

Don't know if I can link a twitter video. But, here is what I was talking about with the finish.

Edit: can't link it. But, if you follow the URL, it should bring you to the video.

you can embed tweets with tweet and /tweet tags and just the number of the tweet. Sooo:

That green is fantastic

you can embed tweets with tweet and /tweet tags and just the number of the tweet. Sooo:

Thanks! Good to know.

I have enough golf addictions, but am only minorly addicted to shafts. I’m leaving now....

Project X is doing a great job keeping me interested in their latest shaft offerings that PVD finish looks great.

Oh man. Me want now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That finish...whoa...

That Gamma finish is

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I need one of these!

Those look awesome. I need to try one.

Back