2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

That's a different Dean but a classic nonetheless

There's so many deans and names lol, the only one I know has dean in his name lol

Make sure you watch his video on how to pack a staff bag!!

He was speaking of the Dean Has Spoken THP Radio show discussing this very topic. Pretty good podcast.

He was speaking of the Dean Has Spoken THP Radio show discussing this very topic. Pretty good podcast.

I'll have to listen to it on the way to fox hollow tomorrow, and catch up on them on the way to hammock

Can't express my gratitude enough for what you are doing for the event. Can't wait to meet you guys and have one of the best golf weekends ever!! Thank you THP!

Im pretty excited and even more excited about the changes that have taken place. It will be all about the people at the event and their thoughts, along with hard data. In the public, for the people, by the people (although apparently it was easy to cut and paste that one). We have put in place something incredibly special for everybody and we think that when it all comes out, which could last months which is awesome, people will love it.

To top it off, this place is incredibly special to me. The course is a place that has some memories for me personally that mean something more than anybody here could ever imagine. Im thrilled and honored to share it with the group of people here. On the internet and even backroom channels, we all have disagreements, but THP is the reason that everybody is here and together and sharing this one with this community means so much to me. I havent decided if I will expand on that or not, because its not that important in the grand scheme of things, but we have 24 golfers, from all walks of life, all that play a completely different game of golf. We have drivers from every major company in the world that have a new release this year. And we have a backdrop of a resort that features the best of vacation one could ask for and 2 spectacular tour level courses that will be a blast.

Only at Club Clash, the gold standard of what REAL club testing is and should be.

Im pretty excited and even more excited about the changes that have taken place. It will be all about the people at the event and their thoughts, along with hard data. In the public, for the people, by the people (although apparently it was easy to cut and paste that one). We have put in place something incredibly special for everybody and we think that when it all comes out, which could last months which is awesome, people will love it.

To top it off, this place is incredibly special to me. The course is a place that has some memories for me personally that mean something more than anybody here could ever imagine. Im thrilled and honored to share it with the group of people here. On the internet and even backroom channels, we all have disagreements, but THP is the reason that everybody is here and together and sharing this one with this community means so much to me. I havent decided if I will expand on that or not, because its not that important in the grand scheme of things, but we have 24 golfers, from all walks of life, all that play a completely different game of golf. We have drivers from every major company in the world that have a new release this year. And we have a backdrop of a resort that features the best of vacation one could ask for and 2 spectacular tour level courses that will be a blast.

Only at Club Clash, the gold standard of what REAL club testing is and should be.

All of this is exactly why it killed me for all those months not to be a part of this, and why I was quite so excited to join in last week. While I have no idea what all awaits us, I know a special event when I see one, and to have JB take us to a place I know means a lot to him just multiplies it.

I have been fortunate beyond belief in partaking in many special things that would never have been possible without THP and the awesome members. I am as or more excited for this coming event as any I have done in the past.

And this being my first event ever, will make this place very special for me as well ... I absolutely can not wait! Thanks to all those behind the scenes that made this event possible!

Reading this makes me even happier and proud room be a part of such an incredible event.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Just getting prepared for a little thing called Club Clash.

2f79e82a518e3a03f6ef86a26e543f93.jpg

I get a tad bit more jealous each time I open up this thread. This is going to be an event for the ages!

Just getting prepared for a little thing called Club Clash.

2f79e82a518e3a03f6ef86a26e543f93.jpg
That looks like fun. Really excited to get this started.

Best part is I'm sure there's so much more than what's been shown! Thanks again to THP for putting this together. The more I think about this event the more I can't wait for mid-April!

2 more weeks from today, cant freaking wait!

Woke up to a PM from Morgan that bridgestone will be generous and provide a dozen balls of our choice! This thing gets better and better!

Woke up to a PM from Morgan that bridgestone will be generous and provide a dozen balls of our choice! This thing gets better and better!

I know! So sick!!! Now I only need to bring 3 dozen!! Lol

Bridgestone is pretty awesome, and that's a very generous move on their part!

This is done for a single reason. Everybody will be putting the balls in play. This is not a get the balls and put them in the bag because you use another normally. Its considered a baseline so that driver testing is the same across the board on course.

This is done for a single reason. Everybody will be putting the balls in play. This is not a get the balls and put them in the bag because you use another normally. Its considered a baseline so that driver testing is the same across the board on course.
Which just happens to be perfect as my gamer and is the b330 :) lucky me

Removing variables...I like it.

I play the B330-RX anyway, so I'm good too.

It's pretty awesome of THP and Bridgetsone to have this and it's prefect for me since i play the b330-RX. It's also cool that this will help with the baseline

And the new rx are amazing!

I love this. I love it. I freaking love it.

Pure baseline with no variables.

Pretty damn sweet move from Bridgestone!

I love this. I love it. I freaking love it.

Pure baseline with no variables.

So is everyone using the same model of Bridgestone ball?

Very nice of Bridgestone to provide these for us. I play the 330rx anyhow so it means less balls to buy. I'll bring another dozen so I will have plenty of matching ammo for the testing.

Back