Eat at Home vs Eating Out

in 5 out 2, tonight is out for oysters and fish

We probably average 6 eating at home a week, we both love to cook and have fun trying new recipes.

Twice a week max, but most weeks only once. I should move to the country so it's not so convenient.

6 out of 7 are at home, the other is usually a fast food type day for the kids due to a goofy school schedule on Thursday.

In 4 out 3. I do not eat very healthy....

Cook 4-5 times and 2-3 out on average. Literally just talked about this the other night regarding cutting "date nights" to 1-2 times a week to save money.

Lately I've been eating out a whole lot less since I'm saving up for a wedding/honeymoon. So I would say I'm up to eating at home 5 or 6 days out of the week.

Probably 50/50 on dinner.

It probably averages out to be once a week for us eating out because sometimes we don't go out for a couple weeks but then have a few nights out in a short space of time

Jen enjoys cooking and trying out new recipes so we tend to eat in quite a bit, but over the next month or so we have something pretty much every weekend so will be eating out at least once a week

Dinner, eat them all at home.

Lunch? 7 for 7 eating out. Usually eat them all away from home (don't take lunch to work often, usually end up grabbing something).

Probably 6 - 1 most weeks, which considering we have a 7 year old and 16 month old, ain't bad.

7-0 eating in. I eat out about once or twice a month.

Just with Dinner probably in 5 out 2 to in 6 out 1. It really depends on the week. We usually just go out on a Friday or Saturday night and lunch on Sunday.

6 at home & Friday Night Eat Out.
Lunch is a whooooole different story.

3 or 4 of each. Alway Sushi on Tuesdays and sometimes Wednesdays. Fridays is normally date night. Saturdays we often go out as well.

i sit down at a restaurant maybe once a month. I honestly hate going out. I probably go through a drive thru 1 time a week. Its not that i like cooking but i like knowing whats going into my meal.:dont-know:

in 5 or 6, out 1 or 2 and "out" includes going to someone else's house to eat

with small kids, going out is a nightmare. i know you're supposed to teach them how to behave, but at the expense of the enjoyment of others' evening? doesn't seem fair to those around us.

Both my wife and I enjoy cooking, experimenting with many different dishes, we usually only go out once or twice a month.

We do
2 nights carry out.
3 nights eating in
2 nights eating out

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

My wife says 5 in and 2 out. I would say it is closer to 4 in and 3 out. I would like it to be 6/1.

On a normal week (i.e. no travel or visitors), it's right around out 2, in 5. I typically cook for myself if she's out of town, because I'm flippin cheap and I like to cook spicy food when she's away since she can't handle spice much haha.

I've found it's actually not a huge cost swing though for just 2 people. We typically get takeout from Asian or Mexican places and typically have a ton of leftovers. Eating in becomes much cheaper per serving when you have a bigger family (i.e. you can buy in larger quantities).

We try to cook 5 nights a week but it's usually 4...with a teenager at home it's hard to cook anything they will eat

3 in and 4 out

Back