The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received some "interesting" inside information about my company today. Things that I suspected, but couldn't confirm, happen to be true and that is NOT a good thing. When the controller and staff accountant invite you into their office, hand you a beer (we don't normally drink at work) and ask for help reviewing their resume... It's probably a bad sign of things to come... Smh.

Moving sucks. Currently in Kansas City loading a rental truck by myself to drive back to Dallas

If you need any help tom loading let me know!

It's a small rant but sometimes having a wife in the medical field bites. The odd hours and call aren't always super compatible with kids, their homework, sports, etc. i don't envy single parents.

My rant is extremely minor, but I've had to cut the grass 3 times already this year and it's not even April yet. I need a ride-on!

My rant is extremely minor, but I've had to cut the grass 3 times already this year and it's not even April yet. I need a ride-on!
Hire a yard guy.

Doesn't a Bud Light Lime help you to feel refreshed afterward though? :angel:

budget night here and I'm on call. This marks 3 of the last 4 years I've been on OT those nights. Currently talks sound like they will be going on until 5AM. We shall see.
Whoever took the over on 5AM is going to win. Still here and still going strong. Hopefully they get it all wrapped up here soon. At this rate I'm thinking 7-8ish. Good news is the regular crew gets in at 9, so that will at least bring an end to this coverage.

Whoever took the over on 5AM is going to win. Still here and still going strong. Hopefully they get it all wrapped up here soon. At this rate I'm thinking 7-8ish. Good news is the regular crew gets in at 9, so that will at least bring an end to this coverage.

What exactly are you talking about until 5am

The NY house discussing fiscal budget. That has to be "interesting" talk

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The NY house discussing fiscal budget. That has to be "interesting" talk

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I wonder how much is actually useful and how much is just people liking to hear their voices

a whole lot of standing around. More waiting than actual debate and talking. The debate portions have been fairly quick by budget standards. They have been at ease now for 2.5 hours. About to go back in and discuss 3 more bills. I think these are the final 3.

a whole lot of standing around. More waiting than actual debate and talking. The debate portions have been fairly quick by budget standards. They have been at ease now for 2.5 hours. About to go back in and discuss 3 more bills. I think these are the final 3.

Jesus, good luck bro! Hope you going home after all this

Jesus, good luck bro! Hope you going home after all this

you bet I am. Too bad it's supposed to rain today, could nap and then golf.

you bet I am. Too bad it's supposed to rain today, could nap and then golf.
Good luck, that sounds like a really long day!

That's a lot of episodes of cheers
Time well spent. Now you know why I was all for California during this week last year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back