MWard I'm Calling You Out - #THPCallOut

I'm the underdog to the lead taped aim pointer, awesome!

I'd rather it be on the forum, but that's just me. :alien:
Who says it cant be on both?

Live stream commentary on the forum. In fact, this way the whole forum can be there to witness.

Two long time THP OG's + 2 dozen other THPers in attendance + Live stream of the showdown = First ever interactive #THPCallout

This equation equates

JMan all day (well...for all 20 minutes of the mini golf round)

Who says it cant be on both?

Live stream commentary on the forum. In fact, this way the whole forum can be there to witness.

Two long time THP OG's + 2 dozen other THPers in attendance + Live stream of the showdown = First ever interactive #THPCallout

This equation equates

No one said it couldn't, I was simply saying that I prefer max emphasis on the forum so more can see, but that's just me and my take, of course.

by the power of cinderella's castle, wardy ... has ... the power!

Jman will bring a putter for each hole. Is that allowed? wins 3&2

No one said it couldn't, I was simply saying that I prefer max emphasis on the forum so more can see, but that's just me and my take, of course.
I just like to throw stuff against the wall and see what sticks. Always have the option

Oh man is this a tough one to pick. I've seen Wardy personally play a match like a stone cold killer. Makes very few mistakes and can make some clutch putts. But Jman is my captain and I will ride with him any time. Jman wins this 1up

I'll take putter ***** over Tiger dwarf in this one.

I'll drop an ace on him, just for you. Hahahaha

Welcome to the HIO club!

Don't be surprised if he gets a little angry after you drop it.

I'll drop an ace on him, just for you. Hahahaha

Welcome to the HIO club!

Don't be surprised if he gets a little angry after you drop it.

Can confirm, I was muttering unmentionables just at the thought of it. Granted in putt putt, it's pretty much expected it's gonna happen once right?

This match is going to just be a lot of fun. And on real grass!!

Wow. That will be a battle and a half. I have played a round with Wardy he is talented. James,I have not had the pleasure to play a round with you. But believe it will be very close.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

More putters than shirts. Yeah I have to go with JMan. 1 full size man leaves.

This will be an excellent match. Fantastic idea.

I hope I'm close enough to be within earshot of the match. But, with Ward participating, I know I'll be within shouting distance.

I also think Ward pulls out the victory. Just a hunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wardy has quite the cult following here on THP it appears. I'm hurt. Hahahahaha

I've seen you both angry.....I know which one not to piss off.

I'm with James here.

I've seen up close and in person what happens when you cross Wardy...

#TinyHitler

:alien:

I've seen up close and in person what happens when you cross Wardy...

#TinyHitler

:alien:
His wife won't be there for him to scream at on the teebox of one of the holes though.

Here's to hoping he doesn't scream at me....

I'm going with James here. No way I can support a 32" putter with 57 strips of lead tape on the head.

Bah... you got this captain. I might be worried if the contest was stuffing grab bags or putting 2 balls at once... I think your greatest challenge will be deciding which putter you dispatch him with

All the blinking in the world can't help him with this one. I'm backing my Captain on this one.

Banter like this makes me sad I didn't join THP much earlier.

Anyone of the OG's want to write up a list of MWard's hilarious sounding exploits to let we n00bs catch up?

I'm going to yell at all of you at this point :alien:

Why isn't club clash like.. Tomorrow?

Back