2016 Firestone C.C. (South Course) Titleist Ball Haul April 14th, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have a good question, do you know when they are going to punch the greens? If the 14th falls a few days after that, although it would be fun, greens are difficult so soon after punching.

I use to be a clubcorp member and could do this, and have done it. its a great deal, the last time I did it they had just punched the greens so they weren't perfect but it was still nice.

I do have a good question, do you know when they are going to punch the greens? If the 14th falls a few days after that, although it would be fun, greens are difficult so soon after punching.

Firestone does not do a spring aeration. Should be good to go.....just hope temps stay in the 50s-60s. But this thing is full ho no matter what. They don't reschedule. Rain, snow, shine, etc

Friday bump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Firestone does not do a spring aeration. Should be good to go.....just hope temps stay in the 50s-60s. But this thing is full ho no matter what. They don't reschedule. Rain, snow, shine, etc

When I did this a couple years ago the greens had just been punched, maybe it was just then. Still trying to see if I can take the day off.

Unfortunately I have to drop out of this one due to a work conflict. I may be able to make it work closer to, but would need to be a decision the week of.

Unfortunately I have to drop out of this one due to a work conflict. I may be able to make it work closer to, but would need to be a decision the week of.

Nooooooo! Damn well let me know as we get closer. Original post updated.

Every spring Firestone Country Club runs their annual Titleist ball haul promotion which they play one the famed Championship South Course (home of the Bridgestone Invitational). As a member I can take up to 7 guests to play the south course during this event. I have posted previously in the local Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan thread about having some THPers come out and play whenever they'd like this year for whatever the normal guest fee is. ($235+tax)

When the announcement for this came out I figured it might be a great way to get some people out who might find the $235 a little tough to swallow. Here is what's included:

**18 holes w/ cart on the Championship South Course**
**As much range time before and after the round **
**Lunch**
**4 dozen personalized PRO V1 or PRO V1x golf balls (PER PLAYER-drop shipped to your door)**
**Limited to the first 7 people who wanna go until I can figure out adding another tee time. (At most would be 14 total**

Keep in Mind it's April 14th. Course will be in good condition but is early. This thing goes rain, snow, or shine

The posted total for this is $265+tax (on the cart). This will need to paid to me in cash the day of as the total is charged to my members account and due at the end of the month. Unfortunately it is limited to 7 guests of each member. I have another friend who is a member who would be happy to grab a tee time also if needed. Please let me know if you would like to join in 100% as unused tee times will also be charged to my account if not cancelled in advance.

Essentially, you are getting 4 dozen prov's for $200 and playing the south course for $65 or.......if you look at this way, paying the normal rate of $235 to play Firestone C.C (Championship South Course) and getting 4 dozen personalized prov1s for $30. Please let me know ASAP if you want in! The more the merrier!

-Gunner
-Hickerad
-Pkorf
-Brent H (non THP)
-Brent's friend (non THP)
-Brent's other friend (non THP)
-
-

Firestone_Water-tower_016_medium.jpg

S16.jpg

FirestoneCountryClub-Akron-OH-clubhouse-960x410_rotatingGalleryFront.jpg

Updated +1.....-1

Anyone else want in by the end of the week?

Just letting everyone know I will keep this open until Friday or Saturday. If anyone else wants in please let me know before then. I'll be reaching out to everyone to verify their attendance next Thursday!

Every spring Firestone Country Club runs their annual Titleist ball haul promotion which they play one the famed Championship South Course (home of the Bridgestone Invitational). As a member I can take up to 7 guests to play the south course during this event. I have posted previously in the local Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan thread about having some THPers come out and play whenever they'd like this year for whatever the normal guest fee is. ($235+tax)

When the announcement for this came out I figured it might be a great way to get some people out who might find the $235 a little tough to swallow. Here is what's included:

**18 holes w/ cart on the Championship South Course**
**As much range time before and after the round **
**Lunch**
**4 dozen personalized PRO V1 or PRO V1x golf balls (PER PLAYER-drop shipped to your door)**
**Limited to the first 7 people who wanna go until I can figure out adding another tee time. (At most would be 14 total**

Keep in Mind it's April 14th. Course will be in good condition but is early. This thing goes rain, snow, or shine

The posted total for this is $265+tax (on the cart). This will need to paid to me in cash the day of as the total is charged to my members account and due at the end of the month. Unfortunately it is limited to 7 guests of each member. I have another friend who is a member who would be happy to grab a tee time also if needed. Please let me know if you would like to join in 100% as unused tee times will also be charged to my account if not cancelled in advance.

Essentially, you are getting 4 dozen prov's for $200 and playing the south course for $65 or.......if you look at this way, paying the normal rate of $235 to play Firestone C.C (Championship South Course) and getting 4 dozen personalized prov1s for $30. Please let me know ASAP if you want in! The more the merrier!

-Gunner
-Hickerad
-Pkorf
-Brent H (non THP)
-Brent's friend (non THP)
-Brent's other friend (non THP)
-George (Firestone member)
-

Firestone_Water-tower_016_medium.jpg

S16.jpg

FirestoneCountryClub-Akron-OH-clubhouse-960x410_rotatingGalleryFront.jpg

OP updated....still room for any last minute attendees.

This ones finalized.

Mods can lock it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back