Harold Varner III Talks about Keeping his PGA Tour Card

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Harold Varner III talks about his journey to keep his card on the PGA Tour with Martin Hall in this #JourneyToBetter video.

Seems like a nice young man with a goal in mind! A very difficult goal. I hope he makes it!!

I enjoyed watching him secure his card last fall. He was genuinely excited. And wasn't afraid to show it

Great video, I saw him a couple of times on web.com broadcasts last year. Been a fan of his ever since. He is engaging and pretty honest in his interviews. Finished second in a playoff over the winter in Australia. I hope he makes some noise on the big tour this year.

• Admin
I enjoyed watching him secure his card last fall. He was genuinely excited. And wasn't afraid to show it

Agreed. Just an overall good guy.

Cool video. I like his attitude and he seems like a good guy.

Definitely rooting for him, tough journey but he knows that already.

Never looked at it as a risk for guys on the PGA tour. But, I guess in his position, it really is. Hope the best for him.

I am definitely a fan of his and I hope he sticks on tour

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice video of what appears to be a nice young man. Hope he has some success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Growing up in Greenville, NC and him being a Pirate, I've got a special rooting interest in him. Hope he has a long, successful career on the PGA Tour. I know he's going through a rough spot now, but it only takes one tournament to turn it around.

His comment about how the tour is like gambling was pretty funny, but makes sense.

First time hearing or seeing him. Wish this guy all the best out there. But I wonder if being consistent wouldn't give him more chances at that life changing week.

Back