2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

Great listen while i mowed the lawns.

Remember pulling into the Hideaway, the first fairway on the Clive Course is on the left, the rough had a light coating of heavy frost (ice) but the fairways were thawing faster....the contrast of the deep green against what appeared to be green crystals....just beautiful.

Fantastic listen, JFinley breaks down the Grandaddy pretty well and has a great explanation of JRods handicap. Very excited for the contests to start happening.

Looking forward to listening on the train ride into work tomorrow

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Speaking of which, I don't know if you guys know this, but the Grandaddy is only about eight months away.

Anyone ready to make the squad yet?

Ready and willing!
I don't need any extra motivation to participate on the forum or work on my golf game but #TheGrandaddy offers it anyways. 8 months really isn't that long!

Speaking of which, I don't know if you guys know this, but the Grandaddy is only about eight months away.

That's a rhetorical question, right?

I am most definitely ready to take on the ZooCrew with you!

Listening to Finley talk about the zoo crew and how much they enjoy it also, makes me wonder how they pick their team? Obviously there are some givens but there are usually a few new ones each year.

8 month's is crazy!

It's the most awkward thing ever. I've spent all winter begging for golf season to hurry up and get here, and now I'm doing everything in my brain power not to will December here again immediately hahaha

Oh yeah, I've been ready for the last 3 years. I will be trying for this until I'm on the other side of the fairway.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Fun show with Finley today. Zoo Crew bombs dropped! Ready for some Grandaddy action!

51BfoP2LFIL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Listening to Finley really brings it all back. Coming up on 4 months, but it still feels like last week to me. He's correct though, there really is nothing like it anywhere, not even close.

8 months? Just crazy to think it is sneaking up on us so quickly already.

Ready? Not even close (and I am not ashamed to say it). So much I want to work on, so much I want to learn, and so much fun that I want to have this season while getting ready!

Just listened to Finley this evening, but will be listening again on my drive to work. Really gets you even more excited than before, knowing that they are looking forward to it just as much as we are...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finley's explanation of #TheGrandaddy was perfect, and I'm as hyped as ever to compete for a spot on this years squad!

I'm looking forward to seeing the contests start popping up. They're always fun. Let's get started!!!

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

Hell yea! I'm working on my game every day so I'll be ready if I make the squad! !

For me, I want my Masters Week to be in December in California.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Lots of Twitter action by THP this morning in regards to the Grandaddy. Can't wait to see this team start to fill up!

I think everyone is patiently waiting for the contests to start. There are thousands trying for these coveted spots including me!

He picks chicago as his favorite food city and then only puts ketchup on his hot dog? This means war!

In all seriousness though, great listen. Cool to hear that they get just as excited for the event as we do. The camaraderie sounds amazing.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

I am for sure ready to make the squad, also ready to take care of a little business in June. That should be a good prep for December

Last edited:
Back