Odyssey Putter Grip - Trouble finding it

AUWU11

Reaction score
Handicap
7.2 GHIN
I have a White Hot Pro 2.0 Black #9 putter. Had it for years, don't want to get rid of it. Grip is wearing out and need to replace it. Putting is my strength and I don't want to make any adjustments to what works for me, but I definitely need to re-grip it. Where can I find the exact same Odyssey stock grip that comes standard on this putter? I looked on their website, but couldn't find it. Any suggestions? Below is the grip that comes on it.

DSCN2391-L.jpg

I should mention that I don't care if it says "Odyssey" or not. I just want the same size, texture, make/model, etc.

I might have one that was used for a couple of rounds before I put my superstroke on... If I can find it, its yours if you want?

That is pretty inexpensive for a nice grip. I would be concerned about them being discontinued and probably would buy another to put on later.

Awesome. Thanks everyone!

I have a White Hot Pro 2.0 Black #9 putter. Had it for years, don't want to get rid of it. Grip is wearing out and need to replace it. Putting is my strength and I don't want to make any adjustments to what works for me, but I definitely need to re-grip it. Where can I find the exact same Odyssey stock grip that comes standard on this putter? I looked on their website, but couldn't find it. Any suggestions? Below is the grip that comes on it.

DSCN2391-L.jpg
I think I have that same grip at home. I will look when I get home. I had pulled it off my White Hot Dart putter when I first bought it. I'll send it to you. Just cover shipping. It's in mint condition.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Think I saw this at my local dicks a couple weeks ago. Worth a check

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back