Unofficial THP New England Outing: 2019

OITW

Reaction score
2019 Unofficial New England Summer Outing!!!

ALL ARE WELCOME!!!!

The weather is turning and we can start hitting the courses hard folks, so thought I'd share the details on this year's SHINDIG!!

2018 was an early Spring event here

It was here in 2017

The 2016 event was here and it was outstanding!

We did it
here in 2015 and it was a BLAST!

Date: Saturday August, 17th

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/golfthefox.com\/crumpin-fox\/wp-content\/uploads\/2015\/05\/AerialofCrumpin.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Photo Courtesy of Crumpin Fox Golf Club websiteCrumpin Fox Golf Club

Price: $79 - due at course day of event.

Includes:
1 Round of Golf, Cart, range balls.

Tee times Start at 11:00am

Cancellation Policy:
I need to give the final headcount 14 days out.

*Option for replay as well

Lodging:

The Inn at Crumpin Fox

Approx $175 pp for a Two Night Stay Aug 16th- 18th

*Book on your own*

Interested:

Confirmed:
OITW
Brianmk24
Tee/Ski
Mpeterson
Scarnici
Jaymo37
TuT
Rlefig
Kenh
PatsFan
Acushnetgolf
Rgoodsell
Kenomikes
GraniteRoost
Rlefig
Art M
Art M +1
Art M +2
Art M +3

Round Pairings: Tee Times Start at 11am

PatsFan
Acushnetgolf
Rgoodsell

Kenomikes
GraniteRoost
Rlefig

Scarnici
Jaymo37
Kenh

OITW
Brianmk24
Tee/Ski
Mpeterson

Art M
Art M +1
Art M +2
Art M +3

Brewery Meetup Post Round

Element Brewing Company
16 Bridge St
Millers Falls, Massachusetts 01349
‭+1 (413) 835-6340‬
http://www.elementbeer.com/

Last edited:
Love Crump. Put me as interested as I have to check the date.

Throw me on the interested list for now. Need to check out the calendar with the wife before I can confirm.

@OITW is there an option to go camping? In all seriousness I may make the drive if I can find other THP'ers up for a road trip.. Time to check the calendar!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

put me down as a definite tentative on this one

@OITW is there an option to go camping? In all seriousness I may make the drive if I can find other THP'ers up for a road trip.. Time to check the calendar!

With where it is, the camping option is Always on the table lol

Throw me on the interested list for now. Need to check out the calendar with the wife before I can confirm.
If it pans out with my schedule id take the ride up with ya

So its only 1 day and 18 holes?

Unofficial THP New England Outing: 2019

So its only 1 day and 18 holes?

If you committed I would make it worth your while lol from a course/food perspectives lol

Option for replays but depending on interest there is another course I could/would add for Sunday.

Also if we get more interest from out of towners I would be more than willing to get a round together Friday at a course closer to boston to accommodate arrivals

Lot of flexibility for this one this far out

If I make the drive, I'll make it a weekend thing for sure

I also have some breweries in my mind

With turnout for the last few I’m happy with the interest and I can definitely make it bigger and more robust haha

I'm in!

Question on that Inn price. Is that rate per nite? You have a secret code for that price?

If you committed I would make it worth your while lol from a course/food perspectives lol

Option for replays but depending on interest there is another course I could/would add for Sunday.

Also if we get more interest from out of towners I would be more than willing to get a round together Friday at a course closer to boston to accommodate arrivals

Lot of flexibility for this one this far out

Gotcha. I've never been up that way and would love to make it but its only 2 days from my daughters birthday so not sure whats going on yet.

I also have some breweries in my mind

With turnout for the last few I’m happy with the interest and I can definitely make it bigger and more robust haha

I was interested the last few times but timing was difficult, this one might just work.

I'm in!

Question on that Inn price. Is that rate per nite? You have a secret code for that price?

When I "booked" a room that was the price per person for double occupancy two beds

If you're committed to it, I would highly recommend calling them to discuss.

Gotcha. I've never been up that way and would love to make it but its only 2 days from my daughters birthday so not sure whats going on yet.

Ah, yes that is tough sir. Totally understand. Based on the interesting scheduling from the last few years, I figured I'd start this one smaller and add in/on as the interest grows. But if the out of town interest/confirmation is there, we'll roll out the red carpet and make it a weekend to remember.

I was interested the last few times but timing was difficult, this one might just work.

Wasn't a shot my dude, it's been too long since we've teed it up. Hoping the date works for everyone and we can get a really big group involved and pull out all the stops.

When I "booked" a room that was the price per person for double occupancy two beds

If you're committed to it, I would highly recommend calling them to discuss.

OK I missed the pp, might bring the wifey for a ride.

In. Confirmed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just had a quick look at the inn you posted, and it doesn't look like there are a lot of rooms available, did you reserve a block of rooms?

#1 handicap hole (8th) is a par 5. A bit of water here.

#8.gif

You know me. I’m in.

@ddec was this when the Indians are playing the yankees in NY?

Count me in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just had a quick look at the inn you posted, and it doesn't look like there are a lot of rooms available, did you reserve a block of rooms?

No, I did not but there are not many options so people may want to start jumping on it

#1 handicap hole (8th) is a par 5. A bit of water here.

View attachment 39201

Quite scenic lots of water left is trouble but right is not good either and it’s LLLLLLLOOOOONNNNGGGG

yes it is.

interesting...

put you gents on the interested list?

Back