The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I made two coffees this morning to save myself the trip back to the breakroom after I finish my first cup. It's that kind of morning already.

Surgery scheduled for April 11; and I should be good to go a few days afterwards.

Hope everything goes well, Pete.

Surgery scheduled for April 11; and I should be good to go a few days afterwards.

Good luck with the surgery, Pete. Hope it finally puts those annoying elbow issues to rest.

So I contacted Knuth last night and got a reply almost immediately. Steve Trattner, the co-owner, said they'd be happy to swap the head for a used one in like condition at no charge if I wanted, which I think is a fantastic gesture. I just need to track down a driver box, as I recycled the one that it came in.

Awesome to hear they will hook you up with a head that doesn't have multiple "tings".

Crazy busy couple of weeks at work. We've had a rather large up tick in injuries and I have been assigned a number of safety improvement projects with all of upper management watching for my results. I think after this afternoons meeting they will be impressed with what we've come up with as a team but it has certainly taken away from my THP time. I feel like I've done a whole lot of reading and not a lot of posting and I don't like that. The good thing is right now there is a ton of awesome content out there to listen to and read which keeps my THP itch scratched

Gold golf irons? WTF!!?!

It's always a joy to entertain building inspectors. Many of the really have no clue what they're looking at. So it's a chance to teach them while allowing them to feel important. But comments like " I like a clean job" makes me feel proud of what we do.

Oh my gosh this was hilarious...

For all you Taylor Swift fans and haters.

Oh my gosh this was hilarious...

For all you Taylor Swift fans and haters.

Hahaha! That looked somewhat painful!

Hahaha! That looked somewhat painful!

That it did. Funny thing is I've done that to some extent when I dropped my phone on the treadmill.

Does anybody remember that machine that was essentially the Keurig but for cooking? There was a threat on it but I can't find it

Surprise a delay at dfw as one of the flight attendants hasnt shown up

Surprise a delay at dfw as one of the flight attendants hasnt shown up

I am delayed more than half the time there.
Texas just keeps on giving.

I am delayed more than half the time there.
Texas just keeps on giving.
Luckily she showed about 20 min late

Lol and 7D i feel like im sitting in the middle of the aisle.
d461dbffbfb7de88789bfda7abf4bebf.jpg

Crazy busy couple of weeks at work. We've had a rather large up tick in injuries and I have been assigned a number of safety improvement projects with all of upper management watching for my results. I think after this afternoons meeting they will be impressed with what we've come up with as a team but it has certainly taken away from my THP time. I feel like I've done a whole lot of reading and not a lot of posting and I don't like that. The good thing is right now there is a ton of awesome content out there to listen to and read which keeps my THP itch scratched
I'm in the same boat. Company I work for has qw or so plants. We are the home base and the the model plant for the company. Plant in Texas is installing a lime I use to run before I came supervisor, so they sent some guys up to be trained and that's what I've been doing all week. Logged in 50+ hours and at the end of month, I'm going down for 6 days to help them get it running

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back