2016 UnOfficial NorCal vs. SoCal Thread

Yeah it sounds like 6th and 7th would be our best chance. Everyone still good with this?

I just talked with LP. August 13th is out and August 6th is booked until from 9-12:20. So I can lock down 12:30,12:40, 12:50 and 1:00 if we want.

Looks like kismet that we should plan on August 6th/7th then. Thanks Tim!

I'm good for August 6/7, too

2016 UnOfficial NorCal vs. SoCal Thread

I probably can't do the 6/7th. Depends on the lineup for Outside Lands.

I probably can't do the 6/7th. Depends on the lineup for Outside Lands.

No Hootie and the Blowfish. Come on Manny! Haha I'm kidding.

No Hootie and the Blowfish. Come on Manny! Haha I'm kidding.

haha I missed it last year, went in '14 and it was so much fun. I feel like it's dangerous to keep moving dates, something might come up for each one of us. We should have one final confirmed date that does not change. We can vote on it.

haha I missed it last year, went in '14 and it was so much fun. I feel like it's dangerous to keep moving dates, something might come up for each one of us. We should have one final confirmed date that does not change. We can vote on it.

Agreed, sadly for the courses we picked seems like 6th/7th is the best fit.

Having this many people involved we have to set a date and hope that the attrition is minimal.

Yeah I hear ya. It's a fun festival.
Well, because of the course availability, players availability and the Project X event, 6th and 7th was our best chance.
But nothing's confirmed yet.

How's the last weekend of July?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Never mind just saw Heez's post.

How about Sept 10/11?

Well we can official mark August 13/14 off.

What if we switched courses the 13th/14th? Did Monarch first? How is the 13th already out Schanker?!!

What if we switched courses the 13th/14th? Did Monarch first? How is the 13th already out Schanker?!!

I didn't think to ask about the 14th. They have a big tourney I guess on the 13th, I don't know if its 2 days.

In regards to flip flopping Monarch and LaP, Monarch is not available the following Saturdays...

July 2[SUP]nd[/SUP]
July 9[SUP]th[/SUP]
August 6[SUP]th[/SUP]
September 24[SUP]th[/SUP]

I'm pretty flexible but I agree that we need to set a date that works for most and does not interfere with any official THP events.

This post may complicate things, sorry. Since Manny can't make 8/6 and Stephen can't make 8/13 and looking at dates Stephen says that both he and Monarch Dunes are available, what do people think about July 16th or 23rd. If we did Monarch on Saturday it would make a return dinner at Jocko's easier. Thoughts?

This post may complicate things, sorry. Since Manny can't make 8/6 and Stephen can't make 8/13 and looking at dates Stephen says that both he and Monarch Dunes are available, what do people think about July 16th or 23rd. If we did Monarch on Saturday it would make a return dinner at Jocko's easier. Thoughts?

I cannot make either of those Saturdays as the 16th is Valley regional swim finals and there is a 99% chance I will be in Idaho on the 23rd visiting the in-laws. However, if it works for everyone else, I can be a part of it next year.

I cannot do the 16th, but possibly the 23rd.

Sadly I think any weekend we pick is likely to have a conflict for one of the 14 people that are interested right now.

Back