Dean is getting called out #THPCALLOUT

Will be a fun one. Going with the ny/nj capt ddec in this one

THIS should be good! Have to go with Shane on this one.

This one's gonna be good! Shane has to putt with...something he's not keen on. I have to say the W goes to the original A player.

going with the dean for this one. based on my record picking these call-outs, i'd like to go ahead and congratulate sposey on the win.

The midget went against me in my call out. Dean didn't necessarily go with or against me.

Ponder time

Someone used the word old when they described Shane. Enough said, I'm picking him. Experience will be the difference!

I'm going with Dean in a close one.

Two call outs for Hammock. Hope you guys can concentrate with all the beauty.

Oh, I gots Deano! He has spoken! Shane is my Beotch!

#SposeyDoesntKnow

ddec wins this one 3&2

Sober?

Shane takes this 2&1 straight up.

Wow, after considerable ponder, Shane on the back nine. #Fireball #EastTexasMasters #Dangerous

JM

Ddec 2 and 1 like a boss

Have to go against the old, beat up guy. Sorry Shane. Ddec takes this 3 and 2.

Oh this is going to be a good one. The Dean takes this one 2&1.

Tough one here, let's go sposey taking this one

Dean is getting called out #THPCALLOUT

I will support whomever I end up riding with during the round....unless the numbers behind sposey are the number of practice swings he takes.

Last edited:
I will support whomever I end up riding with during the round....unless the numbers behind sposey are the number of practice swings he takes.

This will be fun to watch! I'm going with captain ddec or else I might be caddying for the NY/NJ team.

I dont take practice swings, I refuse to waste what might be a good swing as practice :)

It'll piss Shane off, so give me Dean!

It's just all in fun... Right?

To prove I am a man of my word, I just purchased a cure and will use it in my match against dean :)

To prove I am a man of my word, I just purchased a cure and will use it in my match against dean :)
Is your first round with the Cure on Sunday? I hope there is a steep learning curve.

I will not have it until next week. I will be using the trusted #9 against you :)

Is your first round with the Cure on Sunday? I hope there is a learning curve.

just 8 days until Dean gets the beat down of a life time :)

Back