Golf Pride - 2016 PGA Show

Best grip manufacturer in the business. The MCC Plus4's are money.

Love their grips. Looking at going to MCC +4 throughout my bag this year. I'd love to know if there are plans to go midsize in other colors anytime soon?
I've been begging them on Twitter to do so for awhile ... they like the post but don't spill the beans. Can only hope they get the message and do it.

Did I read it correctly? Game Golf and Golf Pride produced a grip together? Need details ...

Been using the MCC for years but going to try a club with the +4 this season. They are the best grips for summertime play here in FL and can't live without them.

Did I read it correctly? Game Golf and Golf Pride produced a grip together? Need details ...

I saw that too. They're coming out with grips that have GameGolf tags built in the butt of the grip. All I read, curious to see how that works with people that change grips every season...

I saw that too. They're coming out with grips that have GameGolf tags built in the butt of the grip. All I read, curious to see how that works with people that change grips every season...
Yeah, will be interesting. I imagine those NFC tags aren't very expensive. I didn't know if they were built in, or if the grip fit around existing tags.

I'm interested in the SNSR grips. Hopefully the come out with a version without the yellow on them. I wonder what design guys are thinking when they release a product without traditional color options.

063a71159888e9115cf956924381c6b5.jpg

These have me quite interested. Will have to make a point to find some and try them out.

Wondering if anyone has seen or found more information about the GolfPride / Game Golf partnership????
aff2f8db7ae069719b21bf45b43c4cc0.jpg
3aa2fa58989be957661f4e6204389a4d.jpg
04ebbc8d5139a76b66ce832fbf7ef90b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went away from GP once a few years back; never again.

I'm the same, haven't had a GP grip on any of the clubs for over 25 years now. Been using mostly Lamkin and Winn, but those SNSR putter grips do look interesting.

I should try one of the MCC Plus4 at some point this year.

I like my SuperStroke 3.0, but the new putter grips look interesting.

The GameGolf integration is definitely worth an investigation. I wonder how they determine the threshold for regripping.

THP will have these in for review this week. Thread to come once they're in hand, I have to admit, I'm pretty curious about them.

Just got these in hand, will try to get the new thread up tonight as well as getting one installed.

THP will have these in for review this week. Thread to come once they're in hand, I have to admit, I'm pretty curious about them.

I've never have been a fan of TP grips but these honestly do strike some intreats. Looking forward to the reviews.

Back