Walkers Opinions Needed

Franklin51

On the Verge
Reaction score
Handicap
So I'm back golfing again after a span where I may have played 3 times a year. I had a clicgear and sold it. Been just riding when I played. For my health I need to start walking. My question is push cart or stand bag? Got to buy either so I'm open.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

So I'm back golfing again after a span where I may have played 3 times a year. I had a clicgear and sold it. Been just riding when I played. For my health I need to start walking. My question is push cart or stand bag? Got to buy either so I'm open.

I used both options. I have plenty of rounds that I carry and other rounds that I push. When I push, I still use my stand bag.

I went back and forth on this subject, but I think I'm carry from now on, but the bag has to be on the lighter end to make it viable for me. if you are someone that prefer a 14 way top and carrying a lot of stuff, I'd suggest a push cart

I used both options. I have plenty of rounds that I carry and other rounds that I push. When I push, I still use my stand bag.
If you had to pick which would you? I've got a great cart bag already

If you had to pick which would you? I've got a great cart bag already

if you already have a great cart bag, then I'd probably go with the push cart. For me, I like the flexibility that I have with both.

if you already have a great cart bag, then I'd probably go with the push cart. For me, I like the flexibility that I have with both.
Thank you. Yea I got a nice ogio cirrus

I rarely carry without my push cart these days (clic gear 3.5).

Id vote push cart.

My course doesnt allow us to bring our own push carts but you canrent them. However Im not looking for the additional expense so I walk with the stand bag.

But if I had the option to, Id use the push cart all of the time as its less strain on my shoulders and back.

I love my push cart. I can haul around whatever junk I want, I added a seat so I can sit down if pace of play is slow... Personally, if you are trying to lose weight, or become more active I would recommend the push cart option. Little bit easier to ease into it vs going from riding to carrying, kind of an in between ground.

Pushcart for sure.

Push cart for me.

Thank you guys. Found a Speedcart local for $40. Going to give her a try

At a certain age and fitness level a carry bag becomes too much. I still use one for 9 holes, especially at an executive course. But a full 18? Give me a ClicGear push cart every single time.

I vote for a push cart with a stand bag, it's good to have options.

Thank you guys. Found a Speedcart local for $40. Going to give her a try

Pushcart and a hybrid bag... Most of the hybrid bags will hold more than enough stuff with the pockets they offer, they still fit on your push cart, and can still be carried if you are feeling frisky. As for the pushcart, I wouldn't just settle for any pushcart. I vouch for the ClicGear line as they are rock solid. Some options out there just don't compare......

Pushcart and a hybrid bag... Most of the hybrid bags will hold more than enough stuff with the pockets they offer, they still fit on your push cart, and can still be carried if you are feeling frisky. As for the pushcart, I wouldn't just settle for any pushcart. I vouch for the ClicGear line as they are rock solid. Some options out there just don't compare......
Clicgear is great. That's actually what I use to have. If I walk more I'll upgrade back to the clicgear.

I’d go push cart. I don’t like the weight on my shoulders from walking. Plus I can carry whatever I need in my bag and it’s just an easy push. I have a clic gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Push cart is so much easier on the shoulder and back for me.

I prefer to carry but have a push cart and will use it every once in a great while. I think it'll really depend on your physical limitations (if any) and what makes you more comfortable.

A trolley 100%.

I love my pushcart. Much easier on my back.

I am biased as I have lower back issues that can flare up without warning. Push cart has saved me quite a few after round Aleve's. Clicgear is great as you probably already know. Mine was getting rickety and I replaced it with a Speedcart. While it is also nice, the Clicgear is superior in my eyes.

Push unless the course is hilly and steep
Like having all my crap w me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Id vote push cart.

My course doesnt allow us to bring our own push carts but you canrent them. However Im not looking for the additional expense so I walk with the stand bag.

But if I had the option to, Id use the push cart all of the time as its less strain on my shoulders and back.

Seriously ? They don't let you bring a push cart ? That sucks. You play at Eboneezer Scrooge Country Club ?

I like to carry, I use a Ping Hoofer.

Back