Franklin51

On the Verge
Reaction score
Handicap
Not a new member but a returning member. Life got in the way the past few years which lead to little to no golf. Now that life is back in check I'm back golfing and will once again be active on THP.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Welcome back! Hope everything is in order now.

welcome back and I hope all is well.

Not a new member but a returning member. Life got in the way the past few years which lead to little to no golf. Now that life is back in check I'm back golfing and will once again be active on THP.

Hey, welcome back!

Welcome back!!!

Welcome back!!

Wait... I thought if you were in witness protection you weren't supposed to go back to your old haunts? :act-up:

Welcome back!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome back!

Welcome back. It’s good to see someone else in the same semi-general area.

Welcome back!

Welcome back!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome back buddy, haven’t seen you in a bit, like you said “life happens.” Welcome back!

Welcome back!!

Welcome back.

Welcome back!!

Wait... I thought if you were in witness protection you weren't supposed to go back to your old haunts? :act-up:
Nah not witness protection. More like deep under cover.

Welcome back buddy, haven’t seen you in a bit, like you said “life happens.” Welcome back!
That it does

Welcome to back!

Welcome back to THP!

Welcome back!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Welcome back to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back