Puma IGNITE Spikeless Preview

Cool. Are these your only pair of golf shoes or do you use spikes also?

I have a pair of ignite tour as well. These give me almost as good of traction. But way more comfort and lighter for sure.

I have a pair of ignite tour as well. These give me almost as good of traction. But way more comfort and lighter for sure.
Interesting. Thanks man.

I am a bit reluctant with the spikeless but definitely excited to try them out

Finally have a pair of these coming in this week and I'm quite excited about it.

Finally have a pair of these coming in this week and I'm quite excited about it.
Cool. Have you used a lot of spikeless shoes before?

I am having a bit of reluctance with these because I have only ever used spikes on the golf course. It's not that I am not willing to try them just hesitant with spikeless in general.

Cool. Have you used a lot of spikeless shoes before?

I am having a bit of reluctance with these because I have only ever used spikes on the golf course. It's not that I am not willing to try them just hesitant with spikeless in general.

All the time. Never an issue, no matter the conditions, and others can attest I don't have the smoothest swing hahaha

No reason to be scared. None.

All the time. Never an issue, no matter the conditions, and others can attest I don't have the smoothest swing hahaha

No reason to be scared. None.
Sweet. Thanks man. I am excited to try these out. Not a bad first spikeless pair to try out haha

Going to be a long night at the office. Switched to some comfortable shoes.

244d793a1c3942346ed9070d6687749f.jpg

Going to be a long night at the office. Switched to some comfortable shoes.

244d793a1c3942346ed9070d6687749f.jpg
Looking good. The King approves!

I figured he would! Now to get the spiked version. #WouldBeKingLike
Haha yeah they are sweet.

Looks like I am going to get out this weekend in some less than ideal conditions and going to give these a try. Really excited to try them out

I had hopes of getting out yesterday to try these shoes out but it didn't not happen. Life with 15 month old twins is just wee bit unpredictable haha

I have set my sights on Saturday though. More to come

Mine finally came in, rocking them at practice today, thoughts tonight.

LOVE the blue accents though.

Mine finally came in, rocking them at practice today, thoughts tonight.

LOVE the blue accents though.
How did they work for you man?

Not sure if anyone can answer this but I figured I would give it a shot.

So if I wear these to work will I do any damage to the soles of the shoes? I really want to try these out before I get them on the course this weekend.

So if I wear these to work will I do any damage to the soles of the shoes? I really want to try these out before I get them on the course this weekend.

No damage.

I wore them to work the last few days and the course today.

Love them on course, just like I knew I would. Comfy to walk in, and a ton of grip.

No damage.

I wore them to work the last few days and the course today.

Love them on course, just like I knew I would. Comfy to walk in, and a ton of grip.
Great. Thanks man just wanted to be sure.

The original monolites I have are the same style of spikeless. I've pretty much worn themoff course everyday for two years. The nubs are just now finally wearing down.

Looking like I should be ready to swing the sticks but I am at work... Looking hood though

3f0a8e82e1332d78763b9f29593a8a6e.jpg

Can't believe how comfortable these are right out of the box.

More thoughts later

Agreed Crest. probably my favorite pair right now.

Quite possible these will be my first Puma shoe purchase ever.

Looking like I should be ready to swing the sticks but I am at work... Looking hood though

3f0a8e82e1332d78763b9f29593a8a6e.jpg

Can't believe how comfortable these are right out of the box.

More thoughts later

Well then. Looks like I know what I'm wearing to work on casual Friday this week.

Back