JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Tomorrow night is the big debut and launch of preordering.

Any pics

Big fan of these cars

• Admin
Wow, they are keeping a secret.

My dad has the Tesla model S and can I tell you that this car is probably the coolest car I have ever been in...I am really looking forward to hearing about the Model 3!

Should be cool to see the design changes!

Never could afford one but I love the technology gains these cars bring to the market

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's difficult to imagine how they could improve the model s. I'm a huge fan of engine noise, so leccy vehicles aren't my thing. I have however driven the model s a few times, and as a tech geek, they are amazing cars. Love how it wakes as you open the door, and goes back to sleep when you get out. What I really like though is that instant torque. The performance in these things is astounding.

My dad has the Tesla model S and can I tell you that this car is probably the coolest car I have ever been in...I am really looking forward to hearing about the Model 3!

100% agree with this. i thought they looked cool but were all hype. then i rode in one. I WANT.

It's difficult to imagine how they could improve the model s. I'm a huge fan of engine noise, so leccy vehicles aren't my thing. I have however driven the model s a few times, and as a tech geek, they are amazing cars. Love how it wakes as you open the door, and goes back to sleep when you get out. What I really like though is that instant torque. The performance in these things is astounding.

We bought a Model S 85D last April and couldn't be happier. We have 26,000 miles on it with zero maintenance. I haven't even had to rotate the tires as it's all wheel drive and they are wearing evenly. The main reason we bought it was so my wife could get in the carpool lanes when she drives 150 miles down to work almost every Monday or Tuesday and returns home on Thursday. It chops her commute time from 3.5 hours to 2.5 hours twice each week so that alone is worth a lot. We saved over $3,000 on fuel costs last year and her company still reimburses the normal $.60 per mile for her commute. This will definitely not be our last Tesla!

attachment.php

I have read some of the anticipated features. I will be putting in a deposit as soon as I get home.

I'm one click away from reserving a Tesla 3.

I'm one click away from reserving a Tesla 3.

Should I? Anyone else?

Go for it.

I want one. If I knew I would have a place to plug one in (damn renting) I would be reserving one.

Last edited:
Do it, you won't regret it. We bought a Model S a year ago and it's the best car we've every had. 26,000 miles with zero maintenance. The biggest worry when you first get an all electric car is the charging, but every morning we wake up with a full "tank" and a 250 mile range.

Agh. Starting a small business than this coming out. I can't sleep because of this.

I say do it!!!!!

If I was more confident that it would fit my 6'4" frame, I would have done it already.

Do it, you won't regret it. We bought a Model S a year ago and it's the best car we've every had. 26,000 miles with zero maintenance. The biggest worry when you first get an all electric car is the charging, but every morning we wake up with a full "tank" and a 250 mile range.

If you don't mind someone asking, what does the electric bill look like after installing a charging station?

I'm incredibly intrigued by this car.

Agh. Starting a small business than this coming out. I can't sleep because of this.

Voice of reason. If you are starting a business the answer is no. Go through a full cycle of accountant handled taxes.

I agree with JB, a new business will bring unexpected challenges. Good luck with whatever you decide!

Voice of reason. If you are starting a business the answer is no. Go through a full cycle of accountant handled taxes.
Agreed there. Jimmy McGill's car would be the wise choice. New businesses will suck you dry in the first year even with success. This comes from experience of being in the family business that is very successful from the start, but things were always tight at first.
lqnbvogkaw24ypymozwq.28.620x413.jpg

Agreed there. Jimmy McGill's car would be the wise choice. New businesses will suck you dry in the first year even with success. This comes from experience of being in the family business that is very successful from the start, but things were always tight at first.
lqnbvogkaw24ypymozwq.28.620x413.jpg

Absolutely. Taxes and healthcare a much higher. Expenses go up drastically as the small little things go up.

The car is an intriguing one with preorders well over 100k when that was expected in weeks, but the next step is watching the lobbyists write a check caking their business model wrong for the traditional dealership (which is a crock).

Big fan of the production and the car but my only issue with this one is by the time you are done, you are going to be well over 40k.

I second this

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Back