$10,000 in Clubs in 60 Seconds

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For those that missed it yesterday, THPer JBCobb III won a chance at the Sweep, where THP and Budget Golf arm him with a shopping cart and 60 seconds on the clock to run through the warehouse and grab anything he wants. Here is a look at his final run and what was in the cart.

JBC3 KILLED it! What a great haul!

Holy cow, what a run! Well done man well done

Truely an awesome run, he knew what he wanted and then shot 3 aisles over to grab one more thing with a second to spare. EPIC !

Well done JB III....nice haul!

That was an incredible haul. Cobbzilla rampaged through the Mizuno iron sets

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So freaking cool. JBCIII absolutely hammered this one and def made the most of it, congrats dude!

Congrats again to JBC3!! Hell of a run sir!

Apparently he really likes irons! Nice haul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Was very exciting and fun to watch.

Congrats, what a wonderful event!

Those are some hot mitts grabbing that much in that little of time.

I knew when I picked JBIII he had all it took to bring home the bacon! Nice run!

Irons for days! Impressive run!

Yeah JBC knew after the first run where to cash in at. Smart running my man!

This event is beyond insane! It is a blur from start to finish. The funny thing is the Sweep and winning stuff is great, but meeting and getting to spend time with amazing people is just as awesome! I can't tell you how great the people at Budget Golf are! I'm the type of person, I don't mind paying more for something if I can get great customer service with it. And, that's the amazing thing about BG....great prices and outstanding customer service. I can't stress how much I am now a Budget Golf guy and just purely on the people that work there! And, GolferGal and JB are phenomenal people and work so hard...a lot of times without their proper credit!

He must have had lasic surgery before this trip, because he was scanning and grabbing boxes like a boss. Well done

Congrats on the great run and setting the bar HIGH!!!

Heck of a run you had yesterday! Congrats again!!

I can't stress how much I am now a Budget Golf guy and just purely on the people that work there! And, GolferGal and JB are phenomenal people and work so hard...a lot of times without their proper credit!

Well said, and the absolute truth.

That was an incredible haul. Cobbzilla rampaged through the Mizuno iron sets

I like this a lot. I think it should be done.

Nice run JB!

That’s awesome! I’d be so nervous that I probably forget where to go and panic the first 30 seconds lol

Congrats on a great run!

Back