New PXG 0311ST Irons

-CRW-

Reaction score
Apparently spotted on tour. I couldn’t find much info yet. Looks like somewhat of a blade design.

05vGdzl.jpg

Look a good bit like New Level’s blade design.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can’t wait to watch twitter

I wonder if he’s hired that social media employee yet. If not this could be interesting.

Look a good bit like New Level’s blade design.

There are several brands with similar designs:

623m1020cview1.png

blogs-the-loop-apex-mb.jpg

img-5936_orig.jpg

I agree there's a few with the same look, but the milled lines on the back that make it look more like NL will surely spark a response

74ab3056ca7e5f7664fc3735d94ebde9.gif

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Meh to both?

Also company figureheads probably influence both

They look fine, but wouldn't people shopping for blades typically want a cleaner look?

looks like a UFO. I dont play blades as i cant even control my GI's enough...lol
But those things look a bit too much for my taste. perhaps a bit too gimmicky? A lot going on

Also look similar to old ping models S55, and since PXG now have ping engineers.... say no more

I like the look.

They look fine, but wouldn't people shopping for blades typically want a cleaner look?

I don’t dislike these, but if I were to buy a set of blades they would be more of the “purists” style.

Considering several of PXG staff players are using 0311P over the T model or a combo set, I’m wondering who these are for.

ETA - scratch that last comment. I just checked and it looks like the male tour players that had 0311P clubs in the bag dropped them for 0311X driving irons.

I'm calling them "Super Tour" hahaha

They look awesome.

I can get behind these more than their previous models. Won't drop the ridiculous amount of money to get them in the bag. But, I can appreciate the aesthetics here.

I normally like milling lines but for some reason, I don't on these.

Maybe because I just got my 0311Ts and don't WANT to like them. :laugh:

I like the looks of these

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

From DRBOBPARSONS instagram:

"Please meet our new 0311 ST irons. The ST stands for Super Tour. We couldn’t help ourselves. We just had to make a pure tour blade. But instead of forging it, us being PXG, we took it up another big level. Our pure tour blades, like our wedges are 100% milled, The result is precision exemplified. To this add our proprietary weighting system and the result is something only PXG would make. For those of you who have the game, we will be accepting advanced orders in the next few weeks for fulfillment in 60 days. PXG. Nobody makes golf clubs the way we do. Period. Please excuse the weak pics. Took them with my iPhone."

PXG 0311ST back.jpg
PXG 0311ST.jpg

Back