2016 Masters Thread & Contest - Amazing Prize

Finally made my picks and they are in.

Got my picks in. I have historically done horrible in the THP pick'em contests so I figure I'm due.

Anyone pick Tiger yet? I hear he is/was kind of good.

Graeme McDowell put together a decent practice round today at Augusta. Being able to see how the pros play the course, where they look for aggression and where they hold on to make par, is very interesting.

http://www.gamegolf.com/player/gmac/round/181

This hit the home page this morning.

Finally got mine in, good luck everyone.

Awesome contest, good luck everyone!

Great contest THP & Bridgestone. My picks are in. Good luck to everyone!

Picks are not in yet but I will have them down before Thursday hits. Can't wait to see this place in person Monday!

Finally settled on my picks.

I'm not sure they're actually the smartest picks, but they represent who I hope finishes 1/2.

I went safe with Mclroy and Adam Scott.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Picks are in...

Dax

Thank so much !! THP is the BEST

Entered. Figured I live close enough...

Did I read that right? Spieth has as many over par rounds as under par in his last 15?

Kind of shocking if you think about it. Looking to see how he fares next week.

Anyone see what he is having for the dinner?

Did I read that right? Spieth has as many over par rounds as under par in his last 15?

it's surprising given his talent, but his play this year has been too spotty for me to pick him

i went with day even though his injuries worry me, and rickie fowler even though his ability to finish is suspect

absolutely amazing contest, i don't know how thp pulled it off. good luck to all!

Anyone see what he is having for the dinner?

I believe he said it will be a Texas style BBQ. I wonder if he'll also include BBQ beans?

Finally decided on my picks. Went with the option of 3 golfers.

Finally decided on my picks. Just sent em in. Fingers crossed now that they perform! What an amazing prize this would be.

Well I'm in....I have a dark horse of sorts, but I like that more than luck of the draw.

Picks are in. I'm so pumped for this to get under way

Tiger Woods made it official.
Only two entries have been sent in with him as a selection.

Entry is in! What an incredible contest from an incredible Forum.
Thanks THP! You continue to amaze me every day.

Picks sent in!

Back