T2GRN is Kind of Awesome

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
I wont embarrass him and go into details, but he is amazing. If you get a chance to meet him at a THP Event or locally, you owe it to yourself to go.

Yeah he is. I remember my first time meeting Kev it was in Ohio. Right then and their I knew how awesome he was

He's a good dude.

Absolutely Kevin is awesome!

Definitely a first stop at THP events. I will never forget how he treated my daughter back at the MC.

Kevin is a great guy no question about it!

Awesome dude for sure. Had the pleasure of playing golf and hanging out with him a couple of times. Can't wait to tee it up with him in a few short weeks

He is a great guy and a heck of a friend to have.

Yes sir Kevin is kind of a bid deal IMO!

Simply one of the most genuine straight shooting guys you'll ever meet. Privliged to call him a friend.

Not necessary ya'll!

Kevin is the OG Mac

Definitely looking forward to the day I finally get to meet Kevin.

Only met him in the last few months but he seems like a nice man and a "straight on" kind of guy! I like him and am looking forward to competing with him as my Captain in the RR on Team DMV! ( and hopefully many more events!)

Can confirm, I'd give Kevin the shirt off my back because I know he would do the same for me.

Unfortunately, my shirt won't fit him and that would just be awkward.

Kevin is the best hands down. Love that dude!

One of the many people I met in Pittsburgh that really makes this community a great place. True leader by example!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is such a good dude. Nothing but love for my brother from another mother.

I can't tell you how often he has done something above and beyond, Way to many.

Can confirm, I'd give Kevin the shirt off my back because I know he would do the same for me.

Unfortunately, my shirt won't fit him and that would just be awkward.

Oh so I'm fat! Nice brother :)

Oh so I'm fat! Nice brother :)

It's not that Kevin, it's just you don't wear clothing from Baby Gap.....

And I concur Kevin is a great guy!
Hope to tee it up with him soon!

Really, just a small token of my appreciation to those that have given me personally so much. It's all for the good of the whole.

Really, just a small token of my appreciation to those that have given me personally so much. It's all for the good of the whole.

What some call a small token others take to the heart.

What some call a small token others take to the heart.

I hear ya brother! I hear ya. And for some being called on to help friends is all they need. Validation kind of thing.

I'm a big fan of T2GRN18, great guy on the forum and even better person in uh person

Back