Evolve Golf HQ Live Update Thread

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
GolferGal and myself will be at Evolve Golf HQ today and we thought it would be fun to have a live update thread that GolferGal and myself will be updating throughout the day. It will kick off at about 2pm EST and have quite a few surprises including info on the free trip we are giving away later this year.

Based on the other thread, this will be a solid follow with what I hope to be a lot of great surprises.

Welcome to Wilmington!

I won't be able to follow, be on the golf course at the time, but have a great visit, and I'll catch up on all the details later.

hopefully some updated THP tees hit the store after this visit.

Welcome to Wilmington!

Holy cow, I just realized you're from that area.
Wilmington is a sweet part of NC! I had some family there a few years ago and I really enjoyed visiting them!

Holy cow, I just realized you're from that area.
Wilmington is a sweet part of NC! I had some family there a few years ago and I really enjoyed visiting them!

Yeah, I offered to drive JB and GolferGal to Wilmington. Next time you are in town, let me know! We can go play or go fishing or something!

Should be a fun follow, love their tees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very very very keen on this one.

Can you ask them about the MotionWool design and development process?

How does the process change from creating the Epoch tees vs the #ProjectGoodWoods tees

Also tell them thank you for the freaking AWESOME MC Tees!

Very interested to see behind the scenes at Evolve Golf HQ!

Bring on the Epoch!

GolferGal and myself will be at Evolve Golf HQ today and we thought it would be fun to have a live update thread that GolferGal and myself will be updating throughout the day. It will kick off at about 2pm EST and have quite a few surprises including info on the free trip we are giving away later this year.

Nice! Looking forward to this.

Very nice! Looking forward to following along!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Welcome to NC JB and GG!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh those socks are amazing.

The Motionwool socks are the best I've worn, for both golf and exercise. Love the crew socks for work too.

Good looking socks!

JB says they are the most comfortable socks. Opening the wallet now.

Those socks are sweet!!

Love those socks!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

3af4c7e9b932bdd64770954b217057d9.gif

Please tell me these will be available in the THP Store!!

e5a7a833d11ed21ab67443fd7b4fc937.jpg

Very very very keen on this one.

Can you ask them about the MotionWool design and development process?

How does the process change from creating the Epoch tees vs the #ProjectGoodWoods tees

Also tell them thank you for the freaking AWESOME MC Tees!

It was all about looking at how to solve a problem. Looking for a lightweight sock that didn’t slip and still looked good in a shoe. Wanted a meeting room to locker room sock and of course it has to be durable. Mixing fibers was a key component.

Project good woods is more about a partnership to give back. It’s tees that plant trees.

WOW! Those socks and ball markers are smoking hot!!!

Back