What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have my fitter submitting an order for a new select notchback

Ordered a set of Callaway XR OS irons today. I went with the 3H-4H(graphite), 5-PW(steel) combo set.

I was kind of shocked at how much better feeling the steel shafted irons were versus the graphite. Hopefully things stay that way when I put these in play!

Had my 54* and 58* wedges re-gripped with UTx this morning.

Paid my balance for the Cure event

Picked up a Mizuno V90 cart bag, Callaway glove, dozen 2016 Chrome Soft, (3 sleeves of white and he swapped out a sleeve of red Truvis) and a head cover for the driver. :clapp:

Wasn't planning on buying anything between now and the new house, but with a coupon and reward dollars at GG picked up a pair of TitanTour Ignite.

34b69ccba3464d7905d4be1180cd8fb3.jpg

Had to buy a new golf umbrella to replace one that broke. One of he fiberglass ribs snapped. :( Here's the one I got.

Procella%20Umbrella_zpsx55gbkst.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Now wouldn't this look good with a THP Logo on it? :angel:

Last edited:
Great Big Bertha 3 wood w/ Graphite Design Tour Ad Di 7x, and a Graphite Design Tour Ad Di 85x for the hybo

Last edited:
It was a few days ago and I forgot to post it. Pre-ordered a first run san Diego mr, and picked up a couple headcovers and hats

Picked up a Cleveland Classic 290 for old time's sake. Looked like it could pass as new and got it for a song.

It was a few days ago and I forgot to post it. Pre-ordered a first run san Diego mr, and picked up a couple headcovers and hats

Nice pick-up, can't wait to hear your thoughts when it arrives.

Three pairs of UA Match Play pants in black, canvas and graphite.

new odyssey putter arrived last night

fe055f038d90ce0071d8146c5fda5bb8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

new odyssey putter arrived last night

fe055f038d90ce0071d8146c5fda5bb8.jpg

We need more in hand pics of that beauty!!!!

Picked up a Cleveland Classic 290 for old time's sake. Looked like it could pass as new and got it for a song.

Still one of my favorite looking drivers.

Crazy large face too.

Sets up so nicely to my eye. Happy with my Ping, but wanted to pick this one up to tinker with. It has the stock shaft so I may swap it out at some point.

I'm sure I'm gonna buy something after I take some coin off Nate

i just bought a new scotty cameron weight removal tool

i just bought a new scotty cameron weight removal tool

How much? I'm considering one

I bought two puma soundchucks. Couldn't pass them up for $35 on Amazon and the wife wanted one for around the house/yard as well.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I bought two puma soundchucks. Couldn't pass them up for $35 on Amazon and the wife wanted one for around the house/yard as well.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Phenomenal deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back