FJ Flex Spikeless Golf Shoes

Thrillbilly Jim

Raised On Hose Water And Neglect
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
A Lotter
https://www.budgetgolf.com/footjoy-fj-flex-spikeless-golf-shoes-black.htmlTried on a pair at Budget Golf yesterday! The white/gray/neon look so good! Very light weight. Good construction. Tread design isn't aggressive, but should do the job on dry days. A great shoe for guys that walk or looking for a dual purpose on course/daily life shoe. I tried the wide version. Normally, I'm am 11-12 depending on manufacturers. I might could actually be a 10.5W in these. Seemed a touch longer heel to toe than others. But, I really didn't lace them up well either.

Those look great. I find the FJ wide are the only shoes that really fit me properly.

I really like the look of these. Official ponder. Do you know if they will come in BOA?

Nice looking shoe.

Can dig the white ones.

The large white midsole on the navy ones looks rather awkward though, IMO.

I tried these on at the PGA Store - They're really nice and run a little big.

The top pair may be the first time I’ve ever said a FJ shoe looks good.

But then I look at the other two colorways and have that same old feeling again.

Always comfortable as heck, but the FJ look is just not for me. But, it has definitely improved over the past few years.

Definitely like the looks of these. I don’t know about the support?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also on a pretty sold price point.

Definitely like the looks of these. I don’t know about the support?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would say it's decent/good. These are very lightweight, so imagine a lightweight running/walking shoe.

Wish these were waterproof. I play in the mornings so need something waterproof when walking. In comes the Puma's.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

These are comfortable but do fit a little big (good for me) and I wish they were waterproof. I worry about the traction and would probably buy the Superlites XP as they have the Pro SL bottom.

download (1).jpgdownload (1).jpg

Thought this looked pretty cool.

I really like the white ones but haven’t had good luck with the spikeless shoes I’ve tried. Inconsistent footwork.

Bought these in white this year. Super comfortable, light and good air flow. In dry conditions, they are fine. I won't wear them on wet grass as they don't have the grip for it IMO.

I bought a pair of these from Budget Golf yesterday. Got an email from them saying that they are back ordered until 6/10! Must be selling well!

These just got delivered! They are such a good looking shoe!

That's good to hear, our "gift" this year for our big invitational tournament is $100 in FJ credit along with some discounts and we can then make up the difference if we spend more. I ended up ordering a couple pair of these (white and black) so hopefully they're super comfortable.

If you walk or live in a warm climate, these will be perfect for you! Lightweight. Very breathable. Good traction for a spikeless shoe. Very impressed with the looks, design, construction, and quality out of the box.

Attachments

• IMG_9646.JPG
    IMG_9646.JPG
    431.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9647.JPG
    IMG_9647.JPG
    493 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9648.JPG
    IMG_9648.JPG
    654.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_9649.JPG
    IMG_9649.JPG