Jay it would be great to meet you but i wont be able to make it up there tomorrow. Let us know whenever you can play! Maybe bulldog darrell and i will have to meet you half way one of these days
Hutchinson and McPherson are about half way. We'll have to figure it out sometime this Spring and Summer for sure!

Just a quick reminder....24 hours from now, Divot Golf at 13th and Tyler, Wichita.
sorry I couldn't make it, was at work longer than expected. Thanks for offer. Are you in Wichita often?

Need to meet up sometime and play Auburn Hills. It is the only course I have played in Wichita but enjoy that course. I try to get down there once a month.
Definitely good course. Let us know when you are in town, we'll make it happen.

sorry I couldn't make it, was at work longer than expected. Thanks for offer. Are you in Wichita often?

It's all good. My wife and kids came with me and they were patient to wait while I played 18.

I don't get to Wichita THAT often.

It's all good. My wife and kids came with me and they were patient to wait while I played 18.

I don't get to Wichita THAT often.
Few times per year?

how was the sim golf? I've never been there.

Few times per year?

how was the sim golf? I've never been there.
Ya, a few times a year.

The Sims are way better than the place that closed on the East side of town.

I played Kapalua Plantation course. You know the putting in the Sims are terrible. But I was NAILING my driver. Even at the "elevation" we were playing at.
My longest drive was on #17....395! Granted that was all downhill and a TON OF roll, but it still flew 323. lol

Played over the weekend (Sunday) at the crappy course just south of town where I live. I was awful, the course, not so much the round. Had 4 birdies, and still shot 3 over...ha ha ha!

Thought I'd give this thread a little life!
Soooo, I looks like I might be able to sneak away for a round on Sunday, May 1st!
Anyone want to tee it up in Hutchinson or McPherson with me?

Don't see anything going on, and IF my back holds on I'll play

Don't see anything going on, and IF my back holds on I'll play

Awesome! I hope it holds up! Just need to figure out what course we want to tee it up at!

Awesome! I hope it holds up! Just need to figure out what course we want to tee it up at!

I should be good to go i have never played turkey creek but have heard good things about it! I'm up for wherever

I should be good to go i have never played turkey creek but have heard good things about it! I'm up for wherever

I keep hearing good things about it as well, maybe we should try there! Unless any of you have a IN at Prairie Dunes?

Just thru your brother. Lol

I may be able to swing playing on May 1st. What time are you thinking about? and where?

I may be able to swing playing on May 1st. What time are you thinking about? and where?
No time is set as of yet, in stone As of right now, Turkey Creek in McPherson is on the table.
My guess would be mid morning? Say 10am? However we might be able to change that to accommodate more of us as needed.

No time is set as of yet, in stone As of right now, Turkey Creek in McPherson is on the table.
My guess would be mid morning? Say 10am? However we might be able to change that to accommodate more of us as needed.

Never played there, but I'm hoping I can make this work.

Never played there, but I'm hoping I can make this work.

Would love to get a big group of Kansas THP'ers together, that'd be awesome!

Additional Question....

Additional Question....

Would any of you be up for played Colbert Hills some other weekend? I know the Head Pro there pretty well, I'm not sure he'll give us any kind of discount, but I haven't played there in a while. He also might be able to get us on at Manhattan County Club, which is a really nice shorter course. We might be able to play 18 at Colbert Hills in the AM and MCC in the PM?

Just and idea. Would any of you be up for that?

Sounds like we got a group of 5 if everyone can go. I'm in if bulldog is! 10 or 11 would work great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like we got a group of 5 if everyone can go. I'm in if bulldog is! 10 or 11 would work great

List so far for May 1st at Turkey Creek in McPherson....

Agent Jay
Fraasty
Bulldog
shanewu
Snickerdog

Would any of you be up for played Colbert Hills some other weekend? I know the Head Pro there pretty well, I'm not sure he'll give us any kind of discount, but I haven't played there in a while. He also might be able to get us on at Manhattan County Club, which is a really nice shorter course. We might be able to play 18 at Colbert Hills in the AM and MCC in the PM?

Just and idea. Would any of you be up for that?

Bit of a drive but i'm sure i could be dragged up that way

Bit of a drive but i'm sure i could be dragged up that way

Just over 2 hours for me...about the same for you guys from the Wichita area. Just an idea as of right now.

If we do go to Colbert, GOT TO PLAY the tip on.. I believe its #6. Par 5 from probably the tallest point in the flint hills.. LOL

Colbert Hills is a cool course. Gotta love a series of purple bunkers that make a paw! :D

I've heard alot of great things about colbert it wont take much to drag me up

Back