Looking for a new bluetooth speaker for golf

I use the SoundChuck mini on the course. I hang it from the cart roof and it sounds great.
I have the JBL Charge 3 at home and take it to the lake when I want tunes out there since it's water proof.
I think it's too big for the golf cart, but it does sound fantastic !

I saw the Charge 4 at WalMart today and if they care close to the same size, they are off my list. Too big for golf. I will have to use it with my push cart when I walk, and it's bigger than I want to deal with. The Flip 4 seems more likely since they had that as well. Better size for golf.

This is a nice offer. If you're set on moving on from a soundchuck, I've had good luck with Oontz in the past. The following is 10W, IPX5 (so not submersible, but could handle the rain), and only $22 with the $4 coupon I'm seeing. We had the 1st gen of this speaker and it put out great sound.

https://www.amazon.com/Enhanced-Splashproof-Portable-Bluetooth-Radiator/dp/B010OYASRG/ref=sr_1_17

I'm also in the market for something, though I'd like something to clip on my bag for walking rounds. I'm kinda liking this Anker speaker, I know the brand is quality as I've had a ton of luck with their power banks. Only 3W, though.

https://www.amazon.com/Anker-AK-A3182011-SoundCore-Waterproof-Microphone/dp/B017JY0UTU/ref=sr_1_15

Second the OONTZ - Cheap but powerful... all you need for the golf course.

I saw the Charge 4 at WalMart today and if they care close to the same size, they are off my list. Too big for golf. I will have to use it with my push cart when I walk, and it's bigger than I want to deal with. The Flip 4 seems more likely since they had that as well. Better size for golf.

The Flip 4 is what I use. Lay it on a little towel in the middle compartment of the cart. It's the right size, has great sound quality and will get plenty loud if needed.

Another vote for JBL Flip. I have the Flip 3, and it sounds great at all volume levels, holds a charge for quite awhile (mine is just starting to wear down in that regard), and it fits in the cup holder on the cart.

I've had the Tribit you listed since last year. It sounds great and seems to be basically indestructible. I usually stand it on end in a cup holder or wedge it in against the bottom of the windshield. Absolutely no complaints at all. It has some of the best reviews in terms of audio quality, and gets way louder than you would ever need on a golf course.

Back