SeeMore Putters Thread

OK SeeMore lovers,what is the best way to Mount balanced in adding weights to like a MFGP DF ? I have some small gram weights that I want to get my gram weight number up to like 360-370. Any suggestions?

I use the black tungsten squares. I added 8 grams to my Tour FGP by stacking 2 on the toe end under the top line and 2 on the heel end under the top line. Barely visible especially against the black finish.

I'm going to put a couple of my mFGP2's into the hands of a couple of my HS golfers who really struggle with face-angle-alignment. I cannot wait to see the improvements.

#RST

Keep us posted on how it goes. Happy to help.
And that's why you all rock.

Its the ultimate in repeatability, nothing touches a SeeMore there, and they need it. I'm betting they love them.

Umm...yes please:

316cbcc6ae58143245b4de3b3bfc3dfa.jpg

8573997d3f2df3d992e8b00f4f18af7f.jpg

Funny thing is I love the look of this putter but prefer the traditional RST paint as it makes it so much easier for me to align.

I freaking love the stealthed out rst.
Same here, my stealth carbon PTM just looks bad@$$.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Z3c was in the bag again today. My speed was pretty good again and made a few mid range putts and ball rolled smooth on recently punched greens.

Have been reaching for the FGP Tour and m8 a lot lately when on my indoor practice green. They may need to make appearances in the bag soon.

I really need a Z3c in my life.

I am still in love with my seemore, which is highly unusual for me, but I have a question; just exactly what does FGP stand for? :bulgy-eyes: Am I right or just a little twisted?

I am still in love with my seemore, which is highly unusual for me, but I have a question; just exactly what does FGP stand for? :bulgy-eyes: Am I right or just a little twisted?

This is from an older SeeMore Blog;

"The FGP, standing for “Featuring Ground Plumb” allows for the perfect rotation and release of the putter-head. The FGP is also Face-Balanced at impact, meaning that the toe weighting in this putter naturally wants to return to square at the impact position. "

"The FGP, standing for “Featuring Ground Plumb” allows for the perfect rotation and release of the putter-head. The FGP is also Face-Balanced at impact, meaning that the toe weighting in this putter naturally wants to return to square at the impact position. "

Thanks Canadan! Hope the family is doing well.

OK. Thanks.
I must say though I like 'Freakin Good Putter' better.

I went to PGASS and rolled the Giant today. Dropped 7 of 10 from 20 ft. I must be crazy, having sold this putter to a friend. I might need to buy it back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to PGASS and rolled the Giant today. Dropped 7 of 10 from 20 ft. I must be crazy, having sold this putter to a friend. I might need to buy it back!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went in the back and heard a giant calling - SSSPPIIVVEEYYY!!! :))

So, saw the seemore putting board on insta, I need one.

So yeah, after 5 rounds, I'm going to leave the mFGP PR Tri-Sole in the bag a bit. I forgot how much I really do like the look and more importantly the face balanced at impact aspect.

Its been a lot of fun.

So yeah, after 5 rounds, I'm going to leave the mFGP PR Tri-Sole in the bag a bit. I forgot how much I really do like the look and more importantly the face balanced at impact aspect.

Its been a lot of fun.

I always tend to come back to the face balanced at impact putters. Just makes too much sense for me. I am also a fan of the tri-sole. My M1 has been the go to lately indoors.

THP members - we have been getting more than a few questions about side saddle/face on putting. Take a look here for those who like this style of putting.
Let us know your thoughts. You guys are a great resource to bounce information. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

are there any plans to making a giant or smaller giant rendition for those that like the mallet look perhaps a GIANT mFGP2???

Threw a Flatso on the mFGP DF and my god, I do not know why I ever got rid of this thing. It is perfect.

Back