PUMA Golf Warning Pack

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
WarningPack-1024x683.jpg

P 110 Warning Snapback Cap – $30 – This LE P Snapback Cap is available in a grey and fuchsia colorway, featuring the word WARNING in a repeating pattern under the brim.

IGNITE PROADAPT Warning Shoes – $200 – These Limited Edition IGNITE PROADAPT Shoes are available in a bold jet black and bright fuchsia colorway, with the warning icon infused throughout. The sockliner features a custom warning sign that reads “the IGNITE PROADAPT is an Extremely Advanced Golf Spike which we Recommend Only for Highly Skilled Golfers.”

Warning COBRA Golf x Vessel Limited Edition Stand Bag – $599 – designed in the same black and bright fuchsia colorway, the custom COBRA x VESSEL Tour Stand Bag infuses the warning icon throughout along with COBRA branding.

Warning COBRA Golf x CRU Headcover – $99 – COBRA Golf and CRU teamed up to create this unique Limited Edition headcover, featuring the warning icon seen throughout the Warning Pack, and the word warning emblazoned across the front, along with Rickie Fowler’s signature.

Huh. Interesting.

If one is a fan of pink apparel, I bet they’re going to be jacked about this release.

While it doesn't scream Major Championship, it's a good looking release imo.

The shoes don't do much for me but I love that hat and the bag is pretty cool. I could see myself picking up one of those hats.

Sadly, my dislike of predominately black attire puts me off these a little bit, but I like the concept, and the pink/fuchsia.

Pink normally isn't a color choice for me, but I do like the hat.

I thought there was something a little funny about the tweet. It said "Warming" instead of Warning.

I dig all of it - I agree as it is a weird choice for the PGA Champ major colors

Will own the hat maybe the shoes, no dice on the bag

I like the boldness, just not the colors. Surely going to be right for some people tho.. puma/cobra always has some bold clothes and accessories which is awesome

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

i was like “warning? that’s odd.” then i made the connection with bethpage. interesting concept, not the best execution imho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I like the look.
I actually like the shoes a lot.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I like the hat. The bag I’m indifferent on.

I like the hat and the shoes. I want to like the bag but they have had much better this year so I’ll hold off here and hope for the future.

Any news on the release date?

I have to admit this really doesn't do anything for me. I kind of like the shoes but ehh

Interesting, not really my thing. I like seeing the collaboration but this one just falls a little flat for me

I dig it. Would like to see a vibrant orange rather than the fuschia for “warning” but I still dig the color combo.

Man, that pink is bright. I'm not sure I could rock the bag, but the shoes with an all black outfit would be sick.

That black and pink is sharp, but not for that price. I know Vessel and Cru make solid products but yikes

I would wear the hat no problem

I really like the look. Price is out of my range except for the hat, so maybe I will snag just that.

The hat is ok. The bag and shoes are arent my favorite...

Back