Would you buy this? Beer Pong Golf

jdtox

Lord Tox
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Cornhole bags is a popular backyard game. A friend just sent me this and I replied no thanks. I've played games like this except with a badminton birdie type golf ball and it was fun for like 5 mins. Is this something you would buy/play?

bpg_set_1_2048x.png

20+ years ago, yes. Now, I'll pass.

I've actually thought about it as something fun for camping as well as something I can have my niece do. More this version than the beer pong version though.

products_chippo_new_7_800x.jpg

• Admin
I've actually thought about it as something fun for camping as well as something I can have my niece do. More this version than the beer pong version though.

I have seen that before as well as this below. I don't know maybe its me, I just get bored with these games so quickly

91X0EbFTvOL._SL1500_.jpg

That would be amazing, however, at some point it would turn in to a non-drinking game as I doubt we would see many drunk folks chipping in!

I have seen that before as well as this below. I don't know maybe its me, I just get bored with these games so quickly

91X0EbFTvOL._SL1500_.jpg

I have the attention span of a gnat.

I think you are playing it in isolation it could get boring fast, but I think if there is a party going on and you make it a tournament it could be fun.

I win this a while back and finally got to using it, was definitely fun but if you don't have people to like to golf its going to be annoying. For most part I can use it for practice on my own and just chip back n forth

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Cornhole bags is a popular backyard game. A friend just sent me this and I replied no thanks. I've played games like this except with a badminton birdie type golf ball and it was fun for like 5 mins. Is this something you would buy/play?

bpg_set_1_2048x.png

Yes, all in.

But probably prefer the bottom version

My 28 year old daughter who started playing golf 2 years ago just bought this.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

I have one. It’s fun with buddies. Especially long range shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one. It’s fun with buddies. Especially long range shots.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are your buddies golfers? I feel like non golfers won't have fun with this like they would with a bags game

Not so sure about the beer pong version (Wife and I don't drink), but I had considered the "Chippo" version not long ago.

Are your buddies golfers? I feel like non golfers won't have fun with this like they would with a bags game

Yes, they are.

So I played this at my local brewery.

Too much skill is required to make a game competitive. If a person cant chip it isnt fun.

If both people are pretty good at chipping, games take forever.

With enough beer everything can be fun, but yeah.

Back