Whats your favorite distance?

140-145.

PW in hand, I'll mow it down.

140-145.

PW in hand, I'll mow it down.

140-145 is my 8 iron. Geez dude, what you you eat for breakfast? I'm going to buy it by the truckload.

Mine is the same as the OP. 105 yards, full sand wedge. Never felt more comfortable with a particular shot than I do with this one right now.
After that, I'd say my 3 wood off the tee.

140-145 is my 8 iron. Geez dude, what you you eat for breakfast? I'm going to buy it by the truckload.

I am, but a humble country boy. Haha

I'd say 100, that's a SW for me and I feel quite comfortable with it. Plus at my home course the mini pine trees as 100 markers are easy to see and use as a guide.

I love my 8 iron, 140 to 145 and I may be able to get it close

Cop out answer but as close as I can get.

Anything club to beginning of grip is my most confident distance.

Can I have that gimmie?

130 to 135, with an 8 iron.

I'll also say my 8 iron. 3 of the 5 pars 3's on my home course are perfect 8 iron shots for me. two are 120-130 yds up hill, and the other is 145-155 but from an elevated tee. I'm almost always putting for birdie on them. (never got closer than a foot)

88-90 yards for my 60*. I've gotten good over the years at laying up to that distance on par 5's and short par 4's.

I like anything 110 and in, all things being equal, the closer the better. I don't have a dailed in number.

If I'm playing to a yardage, 100-130 is the Goldilocks zone.

165-170. Solid 8 iron and my consistent club

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll usually try to lay up to that 100 to anout 120yd range. That puts me anywhere from a smooth LW to a hard SW.

100-105 is ideal. I've got a smooth, relaxed gap wedge swing that is pretty darn consistent. I don't have to go after it at all, but I'm also not backing way off and doing a half swing or anything like that.

An even 100. I have a couple shots and clubs I can use at that distance depending on what is needed.

The last couple of seasons I've really enjoyed the 65-85 yard range. There's a few different shots you can play which is always fun.

Give me 140 and I'll have a birdie putt 9 times out of 10. I have 3 different shots with 3 different clubs to get there.

Whats your favorite distance?

Love me the 8 ironz.....so about 156.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
105-125, can usually get it pretty close from there.

95 yards. I can play 3 different clubs comfortably to that distance depending on how I want to play the shot.

I like 138-148 for a PW. I can control the spin better from that distance.

I really like 160 for an 8 iron, but I'm probably best from 140 with a PW.

Back