Whats your favorite distance?

150-160. I love my 6 iron and that's how far I hit it. It's always my second shot club on par 5's for a layup. I lick my chops when I get to par 3's in that range and it's the distance I am often out on short par 4's.

I'm getting so consistent from anything shorter than 120, that I am happy to have a shot anywhere within that window.

9 iron is the club I’m most confident with 135-145 . It’s the club that definitely gives me the most scoring chances. If I’m looking at a birdie or a par, my 9 iron is the club that got me there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Put me at 95 yards and I'm never missing the green

115-120 set AW

88, CBX dances at that distance

I like the 3-5 foot mark. That way I’m sure to make the next shot. Anything past that (all the way back to the tee) and it’s like throwing a piece of confetti into the wind.

I like the 3-5 foot mark. That way I’m sure to make the next shot. Anything past that (all the way back to the tee) and it’s like throwing a piece of confetti into the wind.

Yep, the nice thing about those 4-foot putts is you get a choice. You can be aggressive and try to make it or you can play it safe and lay up with almost no risk.

105 yards. I open up my 48 to get a lot of spin. I typically hit it around 110 and spin it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back