2016 THP Club Clash - The Gold Standard In Club Testing Sponsored By Evolve Golf

Very nice of Bridgestone to provide these for us. I play the 330rx anyhow so it means less balls to buy. I'll bring another dozen so I will have plenty of matching ammo for the testing.

I'm the same way, I play the b330, so ill bring some extras.... Because I know how much me and drivers get along

So is everyone using the same model of Bridgestone ball?

I was wondering the same thing...same model is only way to truly eliminate the ball variable.

I was wondering the same thing...same model is only way to truly eliminate the ball variable.

That is actually not the case.
What people are using is a ball that is fit for them, to eliminate the variable of the golf ball.

I love this. I love it. I freaking love it.

Pure baseline with no variables.

Completely agreed.

And the new B330S are pretty amazing.

Two weeks!

This is an amazing move by Bstone and a great idea for the testing. I havent had the oppotunity to try the new B330 line so Im extra excited to get to play these!

What people are using is a ball that is fit for them, to eliminate the variable of the golf ball.

I was hoping and assuming that would be your response. Everyone being fit for their ideal ball makes sense so everyone is operating under the same conditions.

I took the online fitting ... it highly recommended a yellow B330-rx so it would be easier to find in the rough ...

Is there a count on the number of different driver models involved for this event? Seeing the bag full of drivers is bringing out my inner club hoe...

I took the online fitting ... it highly recommended a yellow B330-rx so it would be easier to find in the rough ...

LOL, didn't know that was built into the fitting tool! :D

I am in love with the B330RX so knowing that I will I can use it down there is great!! Thanks Bridgestone and THP!!

OK this is fair. If the ball is optimized in all cases then I agree.

Looking forward to following along!

on line fitting toll put me in B-330s which is the ball I play when I play B Stone.
Think I buy a dozen and use them in my match this sunday.

I cant wait to hit all the drivers that are going to be at #ClubClash

OK this is fair. If the ball is optimized in all cases then I agree.

Looking forward to following along!

THP leaves no stone unturned my man!

You mean people play other than Bridgestone? Hmm that's odd! I'm kidding but not really

First of all, this is awesome. Thanks to THP and Bridgestone!

I know! So sick!!! Now I only need to bring 3 dozen!! Lol

Totally beat me to it!

This is done for a single reason. Everybody will be putting the balls in play. This is not a get the balls and put them in the bag because you use another normally. Its considered a baseline so that driver testing is the same across the board on course.

I think this is a great idea. I am going to have to go grab at least one more dozen of the '16 RX for myself though. Even if I don't use them, it will make me feel better having them. Especially playing the bonus round on Thursday.

I sent Morgan a PM requesting the RXS (because I've played it before and I like it the most out of the Bridgestone balls). However, when going through Bridgestone's online ball fitting, it suggests the B330. What should I play at Club Clash?

I sent Morgan a PM requesting the RXS (because I've played it before and I like it the most out of the Bridgestone balls). However, when going through Bridgestone's online ball fitting, it suggests the B330. What should I play at Club Clash?

You should go with the fitting, or contact B-Fit and talk live with someone.

If you have any numbers, or just aren't sure, you can always chat with a Bridgestone rep online.

You should go with the fitting, or contact B-Fit and talk live with someone.

If tomorrow is still a go can I grab the numbers from the LM to make sure I used the right numbers on the online ball fitting?

If you have any numbers, or just aren't sure, you can always chat with a Bridgestone rep online.
I entered all of my LM numbers in online and it spit out the B330. I personally prefer the RXS, that I know. However, I'm going to update my request to the B330 in the interest of scientific accuracy (so that we are all using balls chosen by Bridgestone's online fitting).

This was talked about heavily today. Kinda disappointed I won't be able to make this one with the gauntlet 4 weeks after this event but can't wait for the live thread to follow along

This was talked about heavily today. Kinda disappointed I won't be able to make this one with the gauntlet 4 weeks after this event but can't wait for the live thread to follow along

I'm excited, after hitting a few different drivers today I'm excited to see what the numbers actually say, I only got numbers today on my r15, but tried the M2, Nike and beags Cleveland black and the black "felt" the best but I'm excited to see the numbers

I'm excited, after hitting a few different drivers today I'm excited to see what the numbers actually say, I only got numbers today on my r15, but tried the M2, Nike and beags Cleveland black and the black "felt" the best but I'm excited to see the numbers
Cleveland Black is the real deal.

Cleveland Black is the real deal.

Yeah, will definitely be looking into one after club clash... Pretty sure rocky already ordered one

This event is getting better by the moment. So happy I was selected. Under 15 days and counting...........

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Back