Evolve Small Batch Custom THP Limited Edition Items

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Yesterday, we got a chance to tour the EC2 Foundry of Evolve Golf and watch them create some amazing bespoke golf items featuring the THP Logo. Today, those are available for sale on their website in super limited quantities for those that want the high quality pieces now.

The link below has all of the info you need including where you can buy them right now!

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/evolve-small-batch-custom-thp-limited-edition-items/

Sweet! I got a half dollar marker in the Bronze Antique finish and a pair of those sweet socks

Those look awesome!!!

• Admin
Sweet! I got a half dollar marker in the Bronze Antique finish and a pair of those sweet socks

I loved that finish so much.
And trust me when I say you will end up with more than a pair hahahaha

ordered some tees. thank you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks JB. Ordered two pair of socks and my favorite tees (now THP branded)!

I loved that finish so much.
And trust me when I say you will end up with more than a pair hahahaha

Awesome! I kept looking at the finishes and that one stood out the best to me but they all looked really good.

Got some tees and socks! Looked like an awesome trip - thanks for sharing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As expected......2 pairs of socks, 2 packs of tees, a 1/2 dollar ball marker om hot rolled steel....annnnnd a bagtag. With they could get my Forum name on there somehow.

As expected......2 pairs of socks, 2 packs of tees, a 1/2 dollar ball marker om hot rolled steel....annnnnd a bagtag. With they could get my Forum name on there somehow.

Dang bro save some for others haha. I kind of really wanted that bag tag too

bought a smattering of different items. everything looks amazing!

Those bag tags are crazy limited. I think less than 4 were made in total. Call them or email them and tell them you just ordered it and ask. Great people

I didn't realize that the socks and tees were available because I was in such a hurry to order the P1Rx bottle opener in Brass, so I placed two orders! I ordered the bottle opener along with the Quarter size 304 steel ball marker, and then a pair of socks and some tees. Looking forward to receiving them.

Those bag tags are crazy limited. I think less than 4 were made in total. Call them or email them and tell them you just ordered it and ask. Great people

Yea there were only 3 in stock when i ordered it. I sent them an email so we shall see. (fingers crossed)

THP small batch release bag of tees
Round Bronze Bag Tag
P1Rx Flat Antiqued Bronze
Rounded Square Ball Mark 304 Steel
And 5 pairs of socks..............for now

Wife is asleep so the credit card review will be tomorrow. LOL

All of these items are awesome, well done!

PKORF stamped on the bag tag? We can make that happen!

PKORF stamped on the bag tag? We can make that happen!

Damn! Now THATS some serious customer service! Really great looking stuff and by what JB and GG have said it is a seriously great quality product!

Kudos! Ohhhh and thanks!!! Lol

Damn! Now THATS some serious customer service! Really great looking stuff and by what JB and GG have said it is a seriously great quality product!

Kudos! Ohhhh and thanks!!! Lol

They are THpers at heart.

They are THpers at heart.

Well that’s pretty evident and awesome to hear! Thanks for the collaboration!

Order 2 pairs of Socks and a box of tees.

ummm, can i get in on that too? do i send an email to you guys?

Yes, send in an email if you ordered the Bag Tag.
Its crazy watching them do it all by hand. I was so blown away by the Bespoke nature of everything and how much time and care they put into every item.

Great looking stuff! I ordered some tees and the P1Rx Flat in Antiqued Bronze.

Some really cool items and I loved the Live thread. I got some tees and socks ordered.

Back