THP Tees Back in Stock

Got mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought tees and socks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone broke any of their tees? I have played 4 short tees and broke all 4. Just seems a little odd to me.

Still love them though. I debate with myself as to whether I want to just leave a perfectly good tee on the tee box to help spread the THP name. Lol

Has anyone broke any of their tees? I have played 4 short tees and broke all 4. Just seems a little odd to me.

Still love them though. I debate with myself as to whether I want to just leave a perfectly good tee on the tee box to help spread the THP name. Lol

Hitting irons with the short tees? It makes it easy to shear them off. I break all plastic tees when hitting irons because of the descending blow.

I have been using the long tee for my iron shots and haven’t broken it yet. I have used one tee for 36 holes at this point. It’s starting to look a little ragged from errant club strikes, but darn it it’s resilient.

Hitting irons with the short tees? It makes it easy to shear them off. I break all plastic tees when hitting irons because of the descending blow.

Yeah, started using them on the par 3’s and with my 3 wood. But they break on the par 3’s. I guess I just thought the shorter tee would be able to “pull” up from the ground better than the long one, thus remaining in tact. Now I’m wishing I would have bought more lol

On a semi related note, these tees like to FLY when they come out of the ground.

I have been using the long tee for my iron shots and haven’t broken it yet. I have used one tee for 36 holes at this point. It’s starting to look a little ragged from errant club strikes, but darn it it’s resilient.

I’ll have to start using a long tee and see if it holds up on the par 3’s then

Lose the short tees too often but have only broken a couple that I know of in the 5 or so years I have been using them. Break the longer ones but usually not until they are on about their 10th round.

I’ve broken a couple, but usually with iron shots versus tee shots with woods. Maybe 3 or 4 in the last couple of years.

i don’t recall ever breaking a short tee. i lose plenty, though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’ve broken both long and short ones. No worries though, it’s a tee. Usually go through about 3 a round total, as opposed to damn near 18 a round if I play wood ones.

The socks though.... I wish I could afford 18.00 socks more often. They’re great. I have two pairs and I wish I had a weeks worth. I still like my normal UA golf socks, but these are a little thinner and every bit as comfy.

Back