THP Tees Back in Stock

GolferGal

Chick Norris
Boss Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Golf
THP Tees are back in stock! Yesterday, we got a chance to tour the EC2 Foundry of Evolve Golf and watch them create some amazing bespoke golf items featuring the THP Logo. Today, those are available for sale on their website in super limited quantities for those that want the high quality pieces now. Along with these items are THP tees!

The link below has all of the info you need including where you can buy them right now!

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/e...edition-items/

Order placed! they look great, as do the other limited run items. Thanks THP and Evolve Golf.

The tees are fantastic. Very much in for some of those as I can always use more.

As much as I want some tees, the cost of shipping is ridiculous and I am not paying more for the shipping than the tees actually cost

Will tees be coming back to the THP store at some point?

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

As much as I want some tees, the cost of shipping is ridiculous and I am not paying more for the shipping than the tees actually cost

Not sure right now.
Its part of their large limited edition sale from the stuff we saw them make this week.

If you order two packs, shipping is free I believe. Or add some awesome Motionwool socks and keep your feet nice and comfy while ripping lasers off the tee!

If you order two packs, shipping is free I believe. Or add some awesome Motionwool socks and keep your feet nice and comfy while ripping lasers off the tee!
Not to the UK it isn't according to their website

I added 2 packs to the cart and it would be $20 for the tees and then another $15 for shipping

I added 2 packs to the cart and it would be $20 for the tees and then another $15 for shipping

Yeah, I did not factor in your geographic location. That's my bad. Would it be cheaper for me to ship them? If so, i am more than happy to do so.

Grabbed 4 boxes

Should last until 2024 lol

Add more boxes to the cart?

Yeah, I did not factor in your geographic location. That's my bad. Would it be cheaper for me to ship them? If so, i am more than happy to do so.
Don't worry about it, I will keep an eye on the THP store for them and anything else that makes it in there this year

Don't worry about it, I will keep an eye on the THP store for them and anything else that makes it in there this year

For the THP Store, check out the new hat coming soon.

For the THP Store, check out the new hat coming soon.
I saw that thread JB, it looks pretty darn good and I wouldn't say no to a new THP cap

Order made. Limited items down to 1 or 2 left! Thanks Evolve and THP!

In for two pairs of socks and a batch of tees! If nothing else, my sock and tee game (as well as my previously purchased towel) will be STRONG at the Bridgestone Championship!

I’m not talking tee game as in me actually hitting the ball, I’m talking tee game as in what I place in the ground. I might totally suck off the tee, but I will do it with style!

Free shipping too! For those on the fence. Lots of times I back out if the shipping isn’t comped. Don’t know if there’s a minimum but my order was 46.00 total.

Interesting note. Tiger Woods uses the same Epoch tees.

This is a great day - these are a huge crowd favorite.

Socks & tees ordered!!

THP Tees are back in stock! Yesterday, we got a chance to tour the EC2 Foundry of Evolve Golf and watch them create some amazing bespoke golf items featuring the THP Logo. Today, those are available for sale on their website in super limited quantities for those that want the high quality pieces now. Along with these items are THP tees!

The link below has all of the info you need including where you can buy them right now!

https://www.thehackersparadise.com/e...edition-items/
Everything is going fast!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

If I could get a box of just short THP tees I would. I have so many of the long tees since they don’t break haha

I got a bronze quarter, but saw nothing about socks....are the socks all gone?

Back