Shout-Out to TaylorMade Golf!

JMB3

Reaction score
I like people, and my interactions with people at OEMs/retailers/etc. so often dictate my purchasing decisions. As a result, customer service is HUGE to me.

So I changed my mind on a TaylorMade order I placed the last day the 150% bonus applied. I called customer service, hoping they may be able to work with me. They did not owe me anything, and I knew that, but I thought they may help because my plan was actually to spend more money with them. I ultimately called customer service twice, because I thought I may not have been clear with what I was asking on the first call. Both calls left me disappointed with a bit of a bad taste in my mouth. At the time of the second call, I happened to be on THP, so I vented a bit in another thread.

Minutes later, I received a message, asking if it was okay for TaylorMade to contact me directly. My immediate reaction to the message was actually guilt. Sure, I wasn't satisfied with my initial CS experience, but it wasn't that big of a deal either. I still planned to game the heck out of the Original One Mini. Soon thereafter, I received easily the nicest email I've ever received from a golf company (well, probably from any company), written by TaylorMade's Communications Manager. I was blown away. The message alone made me feel so much better about the situation, and then he hooked it up... I will for sure be purchasing more TaylorMade clubs in the near future.

I just wanted to say thanks to TaylorMade, and let them know how much I appreciate it. Complete 180 on how I felt about a situation in a matter of minutes.

I’m glad TM stepped in and you had a great experience. Your right customer service goes a long way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm glad that they took care of you

i'm not the biggest fan of taylormade but I will say, to read this is pretty damn cool of them, especially considering the person that spoke with you. Like you said, they didn't need to do it but they did. Big props for a company willing to go the extra mile for a customer.

TMaG, well done!

Makes me even more pumped to hang out with them in a few weeks! Been too long!

Glad to see this got resolved. What goes around comes around!

Pretty cool to see that. Well done TM

Always nice to hear of a company taking care of customers.

Shout-Out to TaylorMade Golf!

Good stuff! Happy to read this.

TaylorMade always does right by the customer from all my experience with them. A number of friends I have, have also been taken care of when they’ve contacted TM customer service.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to see big companies helping out the little guys, glad it worked out for ya

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Back